Presidential Candidate Jirongo Declared Bankrupt Over Sh700 M Debt

Kuna time Shakalaka had 9 yes you read that right nine wives. Vifaranga ya Moi

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Jirongo-Sh500-notes-that-shook-the-country/1056-3232942-6q5vu7/index.html

Huyu jamaa tuseme ukweli ameishi life to the fullest. Hii kudeclare bankrupt doesn’t mean amesota. He’s off to fuck more sleigh kwins and live life on his terms.

tulia watu wakamuliwe. you missing out.

Hii story ati mbesha yake imefungiwa Congo ni hekaya ama?

Clever guy. This is strategic…just like 50 cents
[ATTACH=full]131207[/ATTACH]

Hehehe another one bites the dust. Monkey problems

Na ile deni ya Momo ulishindwa kulipa ango, does that make you a MOMOCRUPT?

Who is 50 cents?

Jirongo also owes 100M to Atwoli. Why he run for president I don’t know. Stupidity may be.

I don’t feel sorry for him, I remember how the economy was in doldrums after the 1992 elections.

Hiyo maneno ya kujaza mabibi na maclande ni ujinga kabisa!! Consider the amount of money he has spent on his 30 kids, 20 wives and many clandes and the multiplier effect.:rolleyes::rolleyes: The guy has literally screwed his money away:eek::eek:
Now compare jirongo to his former KYM (baba abby) who has maintained one wife ,a few kids, the occasional clande but nothing that becomes a drain on his finances…as baba abby would say, maisha ni kujipanga my fren:D:D:D

na hao mabibi hawawezi ishi umoja ama buruburu. wakiwa Nairobi lazima waishi Kileleshwa ama Runda ama Lavington. Watoto pia lazima wasome mashule kama St. ndrews Turi.