Presidential language

You are backpedalling uphill. Obama is not a President today, and many refer to JaKuon as Praiminista and My President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJl73neCYRw

Huyu ndiye nani mtu wa Wenger

Most African presidents perfected what colonials taught them. Colonials divided us by political borders ,but our African leaders perfected more by dividing us by our tribes, now our local leaders have even perfected more by doing it by clans. It stinks as it gets and sad that people cheer on. Both sides of the divide.

@Nattydread litsen to what this god says. Justify why he should be voted by anyone who’s not a Greek or Kale. Umeffi tu ndio umejaa kwa kichwa. That’s why chief justice is being called mukora for having a different opinion with him.

And if he was voted by Kales and Kiuks, could someone safely say anything he got in Maasai land, North eastern etc were from rigging?

cc: @Chifu wa ndurika:D
[ATTACH=full]135378[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The more I watch this the more I feel we need to divorce. That’s all

Understand the context Maina, don’t unleash it yet…he meant that both have been elected by the very tribes that were fighting, unless you choose to see it your way

Maina, Wewe ni chifu Wa wapi?

If you’d have said he was too drunk like the way he is, I would have undertood him.
Again, walevi are known to unleash what they have kept in their head for soo long, so he meant it. Kura za maa aliiba, za wakisii aliiba, waluhya, etc.

Sorry, pass
I don’t engage NVs, worse they are shemales

Wooooii maina, kwanini waniambia hivyo aki?

I am referring to the context, if you listen to his opening statement he’s saying “wakikuyu na wakalenjin tulipagana sana” meaning his latter statement is based on the fact that the two tribes, despite the past, voted them in…in this context he need not mention akina maasai, meru, etc

:D:D

And then what, we live happily ever after?

@wenya is misguided and brainwashed, unfortunately

You wanted UHURU to say he was voted for by Luo majority?? Shut the fuck up

Every choice has consequences. We will deal with consequences later

No, I am informed and guided by my own principles.