President's daughter SEX tape

Really? Huyo siwezi mhurumia, stupid nigga should have known his place. The only part of him that was useful to the first daughter was his dick, but he got too ambitious. Lakini si Africa pekee, I’m very sure if you threaten the American or even any European leader’s daughter you’ll still be dealt with the same way. You will die in a “car crash”, or some “robber” will kill you, or you’ll just decide to “commit suicide”, complete with a suicide note.
Meffi yeye.

hii tuliona time @uwesmake hajafungua kijiji yake

@introvert leta Tata 2516 naona osungu.dll hapa

Comments are coming,

Hio somethin ni sooo. damn

This is how it goes, dem akileta za ovyo tunajulishwa Mara that that…

:D:D:D
Shait.

the word man-cave hurushwa hapa mara mob,kuna wengine nadhani wanaishi kwa cave literally in regards to their surprised comments,They get 2 week old news today.Issorait tho

Plus: definitely hotter for her age,big burst boobs, small potty that I love, rangi ya thao.
Minus ; pussy mtaro, disgusting white stuff oozing from the well

Verdict; smash and never speak of it

Hehehehe, na tena? Hata mimi niliwaza hivyo, then upate hiyo boyfriend ni msee Mzae alichukia “on sight” vile alishoiwa mara ya kwanza (he knew/must’ve known about them) - wueh!

She can gerrit!!! 50!!!..limpy dick!!!

That boy (he’s definitely not a man) was foolish…
But truth be told, that woman has it all, she looks and is feeling good too! :wink:
The people disparaging her need to broaden their vistas - ama waweke hao “kolt metol” wao (preferably at 50) hapa tuone :smiley:

That cunny is so big.

hizii ndio zilee coomer ukikulaa ufikishe threshold unatulia na kuomba rematch…

It’s presidential :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]129548[/ATTACH]

Shes hot for a 50 year old.

Forgive… He is speaking in French

seriously though hio vajay jay reminds me ile design unainua mtungi na nguvu yako yote kumbe iko empty…mtarooo/wasted efforts:oops::frowning:

wah.noma