Prime bank robbery

Z- wa Kenya hawawezi solve kesi yeyote. Their only qualification is to run 5 Km and have 32 teeth in the stinking mouth

Do we even have functional emergency numbers in Kenya, hapa unless unajua number private ya cops there is no easy way of reporting such.

Mtoto ya mbwa na daily 2B, hao jana was their day

Kiherehere ndio mtuu huuliwa nayo. You do not report armed robbery for which askari wanaeza kuwa involved. Banks however have direct lines to police . The robbery was well planned and smoothly executed.

It irritated me so much I didn’t finish watching the video.

Neither did I

Acha kuishi na uoga kama mbwa mzee. Siku ya kufa ni moja uzikwe na makende yako yote

This must have been done by cops… very professionally done and the guns have been recovered safely to protect the cops who lost them at Prime Bank. I am sure that if DCI wants to unravel it, they will. If not, wacha Mhindi alipwe pesa zake na insurance. In fact they could report that much much more was lost that day and will be paid…

DCI reports that they made away with “over 3.5 million”. While factually correct, it makes the reader focus on that 3.5 milli while it’s clear those bags they took could have contained “over 30 million.” Halafu the way these thugs effortlessly “disarmed” two cops armed with Scorpion submachine guns, which were later conveniently dropped at a public place in Kiambu…hapa kuna coordination ya hali ya juu between the robbers and the police.
[ATTACH=full]345530[/ATTACH]

True… Unless the cash was in 100s or 50s, it was more than 3.5m… But this was well planned and I bet that the thugs were actual cops… I wonder why robbers would be so much interested in bringing back the firearms… it was meant to protect the cops whom they “disarmed”… stage managed stuff

In any case, gari haingekuwa na mafuta.

There’s no protection for the disarmed cops, if proven that indeed they were disarmed at gunpoint then the officers have no worry.

These crooks figured they didn’t need the heat from stealing two government firearms, remember the amateur fellows who murdered the two cops at Kiambu… or the stolen rifle at Kisii.

Probably older seasoned thieves

Certainly those involved were experienced older thugs or cops…

Once you commit a crime you are a thug, camouflaging as a cop changes nothing.