prison break

Theodore Bagwel, a.k.a Tbag, here I was thinking am the only one who watched PB because of the psycho. Whenever he was up to something there was that soundtrack…

He then liked to bite his lower lip and then lick it whenever he wanted to do something nasty

1 Like

They’re rebooting bloody Heroes.

1 Like

i think it premiers next month

But why?

Especially after the first one turned into such a mess…plus competing with Sense8 it might have a problem. There is only so much superhero saturation guys can take.
In september there is supposed to be Supergirl and DC Legends of Tomorrow guys will be sick of this stuff in no time

2 Likes

Lol. Antman…

If passed on so many already. Gotham, Flash, Agents etc etc.

There’s too much good programming on TV to watch stuff like that. They’re the new cop dramas.

How are the reviews for that thing? Im not too psyched for it…

I havent watched Gotham but i thought it was more drama/thriller…or are some of the characters already exhibiting superpowers?

saw the trailer… nothing new just a micro-Ironman thing going on…out kesho…nitaiona tu for the sake. torrented of course

I meant that I’ve passed on all of them. Didn’t bother watching.

Iyo si itakuwa cinema copy?

hehee. zii. eventually the good stuff lands there. 1080p

Minimum 4 months after

not always…mad max road fury took about a month 1 week, Jurassic world 1 month… plus many more older titles

1 Like

been waiting for san andreas 720p lakini wapi

Usibother kuwatch kwa cinema.

Is there really a proper HD rip of Jurassic World like there was for Mad Max? All the ones ive seen are hard coded with some funny subs or are just camera copies…

San andreas is a movie epic in its shittiness…dont waste your time