Private Schools in Rwanda close down due to public schools

When you suffer from inferiority complex and have failed in life, do not lump yourself on all other Kenyans who believe that they are successful. It is up to you to live in your underdog life and wait until you write papers in referred academic journals, and head international corporations… Wait until you become Prof. Otieno and head some AIDS research corporation, then you can flaunt it here and everywhere… Excellent, boy!

I actually did not look at your bitterness from the perspective of a frustrated former Academy A scorer who went to Starehe and scored a D- in KCSE because he could not cope with the rigours of self-discipline that is required to pass in National Examinations where drilling, spoon-feeding, memorizing Inshas and English Composition is unheard of! Pole, Ng’ombe hii!!!

So you think my point was about you in particular? :smiley: An education system is judged by its outcome. Does it produce a ‘critical mass’ of world-class academics, creatives, and leaders? Coming to your point, is there a significant difference in outcomes between private and public schools? But again, going by your limited intellect (which says a lot about your level of education) I don’t expect you to get it Mr. Successful Kenyan :D.

I responded before you could look for words all over Cyberspace to respond to me: I actually did not look at your bitterness from the perspective of a frustrated former Academy A scorer who went to Starehe and scored a D- in KCSE because he could not cope with the rigours of self-discipline that is required to pass in National Examinations where drilling, spoon-feeding, memorizing Inshas and English Composition is unheard of! Pole, Ng’ombe hii!!!

Again you’ve proved my point, even with your self-reported ‘academic excellence’, you lack the most important skill of our time – critical thinking. Either the education system failed you or you’re just a slow bonobo.

Fanyia kazi Mhindi, unende kwa mathe yako

The most important thing is watoto wasome. In Kenya we prefer private institutions (private housing, private hospitals, private transportation, private education) and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Sending your children to an institution that is at the beck and call of Sossion is to court disaster. If that’s all you can afford then you do it for lack of choice but if you can afford private institutions then it’s better because you can go private

Again you prove my point, even with your ‘academic excellence’, you’re still a dunderhead? Is it the Kenyan education system that failed you? Can we blame it on the public Harambee school that you went to? Or is it that you’re just dumb piece of shit?

That was a scam if there ever was one!! Ludicrous!!