Pro- chinese neo-colonialist njoo tuzungumze

Have you ever been in a cabin?

If an/or when that happens a leader will emerge to lead the African people in another Mfecane whose victims will be the Chinese people in Africa. If you recall, another superpower called the United Kingdom was pushed out of Kenya by a ragtag militia armed with a little more than pangas and the fighting spirit to recover their land.

:Dtrue story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmFMGwIxBQM

From the video you can clearly see that it’s in English.

They bought South Africa kitambo

CC @Abba ,

Si ulisikia walisema kenyan drivers were on the wheel on the day of launch,after that walikuwa bench warmers .the chinese would reset it to factory settings.

Tano Terror. I think its time we kenyans tukubali Uthamaki chesad us. No other way.

They are all over SA. They have shops even in village shopping centres.

The key is integration into the old model cars but the basic gadgets for car parking are available from a few thousands while complex ones for sensing even the road terrain can be a bit costly.

At least that gives me an excuse not to travel using the SGR again ju watu wanaisifu saidi.Ni kama ukitumia basi kwenda Mombasa utajipata Kigali au Mogadishu.

Bado kumi fresh

Africans are always at the bottom of food chain everywhere

Look bwana, if somebody has to come all the way from China to construct a simple railway line for you and employ your own people there’s something very wrong somewhere.

It’s really time to get our shit together. Otherwise we shall complain until Jesus Christ comes back.

Sure. But si its people like u “expatriates” who just walk or rather fly away and leave us Common wananchis to be shafted :D:D This is on a light note

Man, i’m blameless kapsaaaa.

Corruption, mismanagement and lack of strategic thinking can only be stopped by the people you elect into public office. I’m powerless.

Who has the more experience? The drivers are still very much cadets how would let a cadet operate on multi billion shilling equipment fresh out of school? That’s unheard of anywhere in the world. First that cadet is going to have to get real world experience by assisting and learning on the job and how to handle emergencies and other problems.

hizi train si ni zao mlidhani ni zenyu? Ni za xi jinping and the one belt, one road initiative. Nchi ya Kenya gathecha aliuza zamani. Hata jeshi tulijulishwa juzi wanaleta ku guard mali yao. Sasa dumping ianze proper. hata meffi wanadump tu hadharani. Hata samaki wanaleta wadump tu huku.

hahaha hizi comment zako zinafaa zitengenezewe page yake. They are just too hilarious at times. Ati real world experience.

Anyway, na kwa ile documentary ya sgr tulioneshwa Kenyan students in some Chinese university sijui Peking university ama ilikuwa PR exercise? Must have been PR.

hio ndio inaitwa kutwist facts. "Chinese have no fault! Ni nyinyi waKenya juu mimi hata sio mmoja wenu! "

I like how you did that. Ingekuwa America haki ya nani… “@patco kuja uone your darling America? Any comment?These racist whites…”