PROGRESS

What do you mean? Si unasave number kazi ni kuswipe for call/text bila kushinda ukiangalia hio number

1 Like

Hell ya!!!, you’re now as free as the wind, go out there and fuck three women in one night, will make you feel way better, only advice from me is :-
[SIZE=6]never ever buy sex[/SIZE]
plenty of horny women out there who will give it to you for free

Hehee, i will… :D:D:DAcha kwanza nirudi form nieze kufocus

basi , wewe na hesabu hampatani

1 Like

First days I used to drink silly then one day in the middle of my drunk state I realise that the mbiach was not worth it n I shouldn’t beat up myself coz stuff like this should make me wiser n atleast I found out early enough now everyday I try to keep myself busy doing something so that I n I find it very helpful…the wounds are slowly healing BT I fear the scars will always be thea

1 Like

@BigMark Sijai nunu coomer and i wont start now, :D:D I think with time id finally realize that im free and i can dip my dick in any hole i so wish to.

2 Likes

wewe ulisomea wapi ? nimesema namba inaji etch kwa akili . ama hizi osungu zangu haushiki .

1 Like

Hekaya iko wapi and what happened @Nostradumbass. Hakuna kitu mbaya kama kufall in love with a girl sincerely then akuplay.
Fortunately I have never fallen in love and I dont think I am capable of doing so.
Pole lakini bradhe. You need to be among friends that will take you out for a crazy drinking spree and help you forget her.

1 Like

Kiboko inangoja kukupiga ndo iko kwa moto inapinduliwa inakam tu kuna stage kila mwanaume lazma apitie na hero uipitie na dame kushinda wife

4 Likes

@kingmarto the scars will always be there, as for me i have scars both in my heart and on my hands, a constant reminder but im making some progress, im keeping myself busy too, and most of the my free time nahang out na beshte yangu… Nkikakaa solo shit starts flooding back.

Kapsaaaaaa

rink tafasareeeeeeeeeeee!

@Nostradumbass Truth be told hio ahit imenibreak I at a wakisema kupata dame mwingine itasaidia I don’t think am ready for it ryt new I just need tym for me

Hekaya iko tu huku kwa kijiji, zitafte ujisomee mwenyewe. And like marto amesema afadhali upitishiwe hii shit na dame kuliko wife… Maaangai it’s freakin painful.

Very true, ata mimi sifeel ka nko ready kusaka dame mwingine, labda nitafte wakunipea slices no strings attached

2 Likes

good idea there. dont rush to get into a new relationship coz u will find yourself comparing it to this last one and mostly haitawork. kama mimi its been almost one year now na bado her memories are there.
kitu muhimu ni uwe deternined to move on…, thats what keeps me going

1 Like

kuja pungoma nikupee mbukusu mganda

Ulisa ice pubes, custodian wa rinks za kijiji

1 Like

hao waganda munaleta kuuza pub wamejaa huku mumias na ni easy lays kabisa. bora upee mdosi wake ile soo mbili angelipwa hio siku unabeba na hatafutwa

Pole sana kaka…as hard as it is, if you do not have children, I would probably move on. Throw away anything that reminds me of her and simply forget she ever existed no matter how hard it is.