Propaganda engineering....

The public is worried about eating ugali

Ngabu, when you were in school did they ever teach you on the use of capital letters?

Online friends turning foes, ogopa siasa. I like the way the dirty issues of the inner house are emerging from disgruntled friends trying to defend each side. It’s going to get murkier before the next elections.The best thing is that talkers had seen and discussed all these emerging issues like two- three years ago. The lid is slowly but getting opened

Propagandist and spin doctors watakua jobless,just like journalist

A message to itumbi and the village chief propagandist @spear
[ATTACH=full]246738[/ATTACH]

I bet he did learn but in this case,the story is just a continuation of the headline. Unlike some other characters I won’t mention,your ngabu seems to know his way around the intricacies of that language.

Kwanza 5G ikifika Kenyan alot of TV stations will be rendered redundant. They can keep on imposing bullshit on us.

Lakini I big up Trump. That guy thrives on chaos. Remember he has been declared bankrupt for a couple of time. Lakini he shaves off and he is a billionaire. You can’t beat him in a game which he is the one who came with the rules of it.

Yes they did Ngabu. Sometimes the circumstances - like when I am resting on a couch- do not allow me to keep getting up to engage the second hand to play the shift key…

You, Sir, give me too much credit. It was just some idle thoughts that came to mind.

Journalist ata-survive…he only needs to return to his ethics.

G

Good one, suicidal rats now…especially the very enthusiastic ones…

Kweli kabisa. The best proof of this is the dictatorships, which are masters of spin, have completely clamped down on the internet. Think of China where their internet is greatly censured. Think of North Korea whose people still live lives as though this is the 80s and there is no internet. Only the rich and powerful go online and even then, they are very limited to the websites they can use. I think its less than 100 sites that they are allowed to see

Highly unlikely,with digital penetration kila mtu amekua “journalist”,akina @digi

the chagrin that meets @digi 's half-baked news should tell you the public still demands the factual full story. This will still require a professional journalist who has the societal mandate and skills to get and publish it. he will need to observe the ethics of his work to earn the mandate though.

Not possible. Who exactly has the capacity to dictate what news is half baked or fully baked? The colonialists and western countries still consider us half dimwits, I expect that you disagree with their position.

:D:D:D:D:Dwhat is not possible chief? Whether one thinks your news is half-baked or not is a subjective opinion. but half-baked is half baked.

Goebbels had mastered the art of propaganda very many years ago

how many radio stations and newspapers were in Germany in 1939 and who owned them?

True… it was Goebells who made “propaganda” be a dirty word.

Before his time, it was acceptable to have a Ministry of Propaganda. These days they are are called stuff like Ministry for Communication and Broadcasting… but they are the same thing.