Prophet Owuor Followers & Crazy Things

I was given a story of a certain fellow from Samburu scored a plain A from some bush school there. (nilionyeshwa yye)
Fortunately the guy was offered with scholarship to study actuarial Science in UK, all expenses paid. Mskie jamaa alikataa?? Ati wacha niombee ii opportunity yangu kwa kanisa ya Awour bra bra blah!

The last time I heard about him alikua akifagia na kumop lami Nakuru ndio Awour apite

Uko sure hukuwambia wewe ni mmoja wao na ukawaonyesha job

If I was, ningewasaidia kutoa magari kwa barabara:cool:

Acheni hizo . Tangu link Kipipiri ikawa military training range?

Actually it was a KAF F5 fighter pilot who had ejected after a mechanical problem. When the plane hit the ground there was a loud sound. Wanakijiji kuangalia juu wanaona malaika(probably Jesus) akishuka:D. Ata kama ni wewe utasujudu

Thanks for clarifying.

I have never felt this offended in my life.

Blatant abuse of my Taxes.

Why doesn’t this “prophet” walk directly into KNH wards and heal even one person?

You guessed right, he is a conman. He stopped his Prophet of Doom bullshit since it wasn’t making him any money, and moved to “healing”.

A long time ago, when Caroline Mutoko and Nyambane were on Kiss 100, I happened to listen to the breakfast show. Owuor called and made a prophecy that there would be earthquakes in Nairobi, Dar and other East African cities that day and would cause alot of death and destruction because the people had displeased God. We waited, and nothing happened. When he was called, alikuwa mteja and he never called again.

I have friends and some family members in that church. This year alone I been told things like the “Mightiest Prophet of the Lord” is a spirit. He is carrying the spirit of Elijah, they say, and very soon, hardly 2020, Jesus is coming back for the righteous(the so-called Rapture). Sadly, their prophet is hardly going to heaven with Jesus at that point. He(Elijah) and the other witness written in the Bible are going to Israel to preach to the Israelites while they get persecuted by the anti-Christ(if you like, the devil himself). Mind you, Jesus himself doesn’t know when he will come back for the second time. But, Owuor does know because God Yehova(as he likes to call God) speaks to him directly. All of you in sexual immorality(come-we-stay marriages, extra-marital affairs, premarital affairs, prostitution…etc) will not even hear the sound of a trumpet. All of you in Come-we-stay marriages have defiled even your kids(they are being left). Wait a minute, he has had failed relationships(even a divorce) in the past and from one of those a son was born. Lastly, I have been told severally that only the Kings Outreach Ministry,Dr. Owour’s Church, will take people to heaven. So I better join while I still got time. And before I forget, I read somewhere online that the meaning of the Luo name “Owour” is the greedy one…:smiley:

Been waiting for a thread on this Owuor Piece of Shiet… How does his con work?! Better than Kanyari & Deya I guess?!

I have a cousin who sneaked out at 2 am to travel from Busia to Kisumu to attend a convention ya Owuor…ended up being stranded tukatafta the asshole for 3 days! later he sent an SOS akaendewa

Halafu have you ever seen the littering after his crusades? The paper bags that NEMA banned sijui hutoka wapi. Even though he pays some people to do clean ups afterwards, lots of litter gets blown by wind and end up everywhere. Chuma chake ki motoni

THEN WANAPIGA PICHA IN HDR MODE and lie to empty heads at the two witnesses of heaven. na mostly its the police who are gullible enough…
[ATTACH=full]183746[/ATTACH]

Amesema hakuna kupanda mbegu:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGwbfnECqxo

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, wewe backward Mkarejini (he he he he, wacha @Swansea apate orgasm tafasari :D:D:D:D) wacha kutubeba ufala ak, ha ha ha ha hai! Yaani watu wa Nyandarwa waliskia dhoruba na dhuromo (!) wakajua baaaas, dunia kwisha! Funny shit! Incidentally, that is the home area of that stupid woman MP who used to jazz bunge eti yeye ni prophet or something…used to attend sittings in a long dress and turban.

My uncle a retired primary school teacher, had to remarry in 2013 he only had 4 years to serve, since the wife who is 10 years younger was informed in that church that knowing(Biblically) your unsaved husband makes you ritually unclean to serve in the holy house. The Old bull was still active and he had to get option B. Even the kids understood their dad, and when the lady was summoned by family elders, to explain the rationale behind her decision, she told them ‘Gods way are not easily discerned by Men’:D:D:D:D whatever that means. My 30 year old Cousin and his dad both shop for pampers as a result. :D:D:D.

These men in blue [ATTACH=full]183754[/ATTACH]
[MEDIA=twitter]1014810912849584128[/MEDIA]

Owuor Claims that You Can get to Heaven ONLY through HIM
[MEDIA=facebook]id=1853231104737141;type=video;user=robertalai[/MEDIA]

Money laundering in progress.

“I watched in glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades, for the gods they made”. I guess our period ain’t over yet