Proposed Ranking ladder

X=head men Y= chifu

1 Like

The proposal above has been our perception all through until the mishap occurred. The hierarchy should purely be based on merit.

2 Likes

True

1 Like

let the last rank be customizable title…rank to be based on likes, comments and duration combined

I wanted to say that it was high time we slaughtered the Elder Statesman but I see he’s already been cut down kidogo…
:smiley:

1 Like

My two sense, this title thing was fixed from the word go. Its coz most of those guys affected know each other personally. Hence a plan was hitched to attack Admin. Not that am complaining.:cool::cool:

Titles are there to caress one’s ego. To most guys, this is a virtual forum. But when the virtual meets real world, egos are bruised.

5 Likes

Gender insensitive for title X

FYI, I have never met M4, yet unaona vile alifanya after kunyang’anywa title.

1 Like

The revolution has to be televised . :D:D

That’s why I say, it became personal for some guys juu ya the ego since some guys know him personally.

Any other rank from village elder could be suggested by the talker themselves, so that we can village priest, butcher, prophets, carpenters, masons, whores etc

3 Likes

… or Village Labia Majora for the female species ! :rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

never known why all Head men in the villages are male…Lakini chifu iko wanawake.

wewe @admin, set up a polling system then you use that for implementation. let those decision be reviewed yearly.

[ATTACH=full]38527[/ATTACH]

following

1 Like

Notify me once the discussion is over, then assign whatever title you deem fit for an esteemed elder.

2 Likes

Oh, this is news to me.

LET A PERSON CHOOSE THE TITLE HE WANTS AFTER BEING 6 MONTHS OLD AND WITH MORE THAN 5000 COMMENTS AND 1000 LIKES

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you have 8K likes