prostitution is over rated

By the way ni wapi watu hulipa dowry ya 200k coz I know of meters. Enyewe hiyo ni kama kupewa bure. Btw why do men like they finance things in the house? Men are alot more generous to MWKs than to their wives. Most men are very miserly to their wives wasije kujidai hapa. Men are exploiters usipopiga mahesabu poa upate a real.source ndio utajua mwanaume sio mamako. Anabuy iPhone for gf while he can’t even give you money for food. Women try to show men am not a gold digger so anatumia her own money and meks no demands! From day one the man should know he is the provider not you. If you don’t chop his monie another woman ade chop his monie. So we jifanye good girl, you will a pauper and a slave watu wa nje wakijienjoy. Chop his monie oh! Mwanamke ni gharama a man cant luv n respect a woman who does chop his monie! Ben10 ndio unawes buyia kitu but mininal tena consumables not more than 5k juu wewe sio mamake.Don’t be stupid like a gal I saw on kilimums ati ametumia bf 68k! I almost got heartattack. Ama uchukue loan umpe. Hiyo ni MAPEPO.Leave these paupers alone ona hasara.U can’t buy a mans luv with money if anything ur emasculating him - the gal burnt all his clothes after kupata akidog- when u associate with low life’s who want u2b the man matokeo ndio hayo. A husband pls chop his monie b4 ipate wakuichop. Wacha kujifanya ati u can help him shoulder any responsibility financialy even if ur working mama you must chop his monie otherwise hakuna mapenzi iko hapo. If you lost ur figure or looks would he condone it so why do u condone miserly behavior. Chop his monie! If u dont shauri yako! It will still be chopped so better be the chopper.

mungikiress so angry enda ukadinywe

Tupe bibi

Najua we huwezi coz pia wewe unadungwa. Did u think I was a man ndio unanistalk ndio nikudinye? Am blocking you. You ugly faggot! Unafikiria Mimi ni kama wewe nimekuja tafuta shoga anidinye? Ive got a premium dick in the house, sio hizi za hapa, mtu ni mwanaume kwa skirt. Mfukoni hana hela! Enda ukadinywe uachane na,Mimi am not ur fellow homo!

My father was a slave, because he knew if his marriage to my mother ever got dissolved, he would get financially raped… His wealth would have been halved, he would have had to pay alimony and still pay for his offspring education… An institution where the man has to stay in order to retain his hard-earned wealth is slavery IMO

Hizi vitu zingine za changing surnames, bearing children, household duties are all part of marriage… A woman can delegate if she sees them as a burden. WRT customs and traditions, we are Africans for Christs sake, bear with it or simply marry a MZUNGU…

Sex… hehehe… kwani u married the guy before ever having sex in order to gauge his prowess in giving you orgasms…

One thing I’ve learnt in my old age is that women don’t like taking responsibility of their actions/decisions… They’ll always blame it on men… You are the one who chose your bf/husband/sponsor… You consent to those relations, you’re not held hostage.

Goddammit. …!!!
is this the same bitch that unleashes bible verse everyday like she paid too…??geeezz and some nigger lives in the same house with this piece if humanity…
Ok,some people have it bad

hahahaha ati mwanaume si mamako
sawa Basi pesa ya wanaume nitaendelea kula

haha sidungwi nina mwanamke lakini si mungikiress kama wewe.Wewe unaweza ua bwanako uchukue pesa zake.nahurumia bwanako anafuga shiny eyed kunguru georgina makende

nahurumia bwanako if this is how you think .you are like a prostitute shiny eyed kunguru

How many Kenyan men pay child support let alone alimony? Ur ideology is from that fake red pills cult! I know actual pple in this child.support manenos. Not hypothetical stories u read in a cult manual.Tell me of real cases not red pills cult memoranda.Men don’t pay! I know several women not one or two. Some are even married still but bcz of this generation of lazy men who want their wives to pay for fees n everything wawe joyriders2spend their money on MWKs.Their women have moved to court to attach the man’s salary. So these are stories. You quote a real case wea after divorce in Kenya a woman got half the wealth. What it is that men nowadays want to abdicate their responsibility to women so that they can be perpetual Peter pans. I know a man who hired people to kill his MWK n child to evade child support.If Mois son anakataa kulipa child support is it the big mouth man children we have masquerading as men? I have friends and relas who are divorced men they take loans mshahara ibaki kidogo so that they pay very little! Tell me of a real case not US cases. Hawa single mom wote wanalipwa child support? Wanaume esp in Kenya here ni washenzi kabisa. Do u expect a woman to pay fees for all ur kids halafu u want her to be submissive? How? Ur lower than even those kids kama unakataa kulipa fees even me I can’t respect such stupids. U shud have decided if ur man enuff to pay fees b4 kutoa mtu kwao. Irresponsible pple! Mwanaume ni majukumu sio ngwatio! If ur irresponsible dont expect respect from even ur own kids.

:D:D:D

Hii bible verse iko wapi kwa bible:D:D:D

Do you read the Bible? Let me tell you what it says,be as wise as a serpent but as innocent as a dove. Christianity is not about being a doormat or a fool or letting people take advantage of you. Infact Bible says thosr who don’t work shunt eat so wen u eat ur wife’s food n ur bringing nothing ur making ur wyf sin by disobeying the Bible! It also says any man who doesnt finance his family is worse than even a devil worshiper! So am not sayin anything contrary to the Bible! You are the one who is ignorant! I follow the Bible to the letter so hakuna kitu uneza niambia! Even God does not Condone irresponsibility! Infact Bible says if ur wife is frustrated bcz of u, don’t even bother praying bcz God will not answer! Its in the Bible! We soma Bible so that u know what you’re castigating!

Never seen such dumb bible verser,donno which bible people in your village read…
Aman who dosent finance his family aint in any bible,maybe the bible in your house
Look for the original hebrew bible or a proper translation of it
It will tell you…
Whomever does not provide for those in his immediate family is worse than a non believer,who was being address and what was the context…
Families that neglected,widows,widowers and orphans and were attending church service were the focal point and context of that address,but like a typical female mind you had to understand it to fit youre reality of having zero financial responsibility in your home
And in translations that uses “A man” who does not provide for those in the immediate family is worse than a non beliver…
Does man here means…a male human being or does it mean humans, if it means humanity then it follows that if a woman has the means to provide for a widower or an orphan and dosent because it aint her job,she’s worse than a non believer too.
Else,if “A Man” means a human male as you want it to mean,does it their for mean an unmarried woman who provide for themselves are sinning…??
According to me no,theyre not…
Again,if you do not work, then you should not eat too…i agree,but if you work and still want to be feed by somebody else in the name of God said you feed me (by the way their was no such order from God bout man {male human beings} feeding a woman (female human being )anywhere in any bible
That tired arrangement came from the days of hunter and gathers.
So if you think the burden of providing was a man only burden read a different bible for a change and start with that wise wife in proverb 31,and tell me between her and her man ,who was making biz deals,buying the clothing, buying the food ,paying the workers etc…
Gone to bed,kesho bring more self serveing bible verses

Lanye ni soo mbili ama 150.

:D:D:D

You must be having a very dysfunctional/sorry circle of male friends/relatives. Don’t project it on every single male you meet and interact it. I know men who actually pay and even build houses for both families they have. Even such a man cannot be forced to folk out 500K per month in child support if he only earns 200K. So it is true one’s view of the world is affected by those he or she interacts with.

:D:D:D savage

Wife and girlfriends are very expensive kind of prostitutes we have in our life’s. If you factor all cost including financial, mental, physical ,time it is obvious that they are more more expensive than anyone can think of.all women naturally are prostitutes only that our wives and girlfriends have one permanent client also they are not honest on their intentions like street whores who declares their money intention up front.kosa pesa ujue tabia za bibi yako.

Too much wisdom will kill some of us in Ktalk