Protests banned in CBD

But leave me alone. I’m working for a tender to supply demonstrators with bread and wine

A state of emergency should be declared a few days to elections.
Ile ya Michuki ya 2008. Curfew 6pm-6am.

Thread ya Guka leo asubuhi, tafuta hapo chini then get back to me uniambie whether they correlate

Umeniandama sana wallahi… What’s up!

sina ubaya…try and understand me in a different perspective

For the first time you’ve spoken like an Luo elder. That tear gas must be used, unless police are on strike

watu wa Langas walijaribu hio mambo wakajulishwa hawajui

@this is hard aki ya ngai

Then leave me alone. I wouldn’t force myself to post what pleases you or any other person here… There’s a lot elsewhere hap

The only thing that can stop protests in the CBD is the rain,in which case we will seek shelter in the next available “shelter”.But plans are underway to provide demonstrators with Umbrellas and raincoats. We will stop at nothing.Asande.

NRNE.

Then leave me alone. I wouldn’t force myself to post what pleases you or any other person here… There’s a lot elsewhere you can give your attention to. Hii uwanja ya @admin ni kubwa bana. Husinistress

Unless Matiang’i has a strategy of locking the demonstrators in their houses, I don’t think this will end well.
You don’t simply expect people craving for teargas to adhere to the ban.
That said, I don’t have a solution.
This is going to be a long 2 weeks. Simba Arati, Babu Owino and Gladys Wanga will interpret this is an opportunity to build their CV.

I predict an endless cycle of

IEBC Demos - Arrest - Demos demanding release - Release - Demos celebrating release - IEBC Demos - Arrest - Demos demanding release… you get the point.

Wrong move.
Jubilee are better off seeing what is happening in the streets than a state-imposed curfew where you don’t know what’s being planned behind the scenes.

I am a Canaanite but on this one I agree, since it has become impossible to separate “peaceful protests” with hooliganism, let them be stopped as we need to move on with our daily hustles.

Like many of us predicted yesterday, the demonstrators were being given a bit of free will to cause some damage so any action is justifiable hence today’s announcement. So any more lawlessness and the Government will use it to make even more drastic measures.

:eek::eek::eek: jah!!!whats up with your testosterones …

Sometimes, it’s good to be pragmatic

True…it is our country at the end of the day.

kisumu itakuwa ngumu nyalenda is just 500 metres from the cbs

with the seriousness in his tone…i thought this is what he wanted to say hehe, ingekua noma, unabeba id kwa shingo