Pseudonym: Caleb's Last Tide.

shait, let me go and do something (no disrespect to Caleb’s memories)

you are good at editing~AKNOWLEDGE THE SOURCE

You know the drill.mbisha ama thermo sketch ya calebs mjulibeng or it neffa happened.

Thanks sweetheart,
I still go to the shack @ roka maweni whenever I need to get away.
Next time I visit, I will make sure to get pics and post them here.

Ferk you!

A nice hekaya gal.

@introvert hook up @pseudonym na hii ‘Hurley’ Davidson Fat Bob …:D:D:p[ATTACH=full]131375[/ATTACH]

Darn it! Not you too…I have had that tee for over 15 years and the name stuck. :D:D

Seriously though I am getting one from him. I requested him to tafutia me one the day he posted a pic of another bike with a dead bird stuck somewhere.

When I grow up na hurley ya maisha pia ikiendelea, nitakuwa kwa hurley mzuri ya kuafford hiyo Hurley.

:D:D The one I put up is a 2018 Hu/arley Davidson Fat Bob. A mean bike…buy it then two years down the line you can sell it to me.

:D:D:D:D

You need heavy piping

night rod Harley.

Night Rod’s future might be uncertain. Just the other day wametoa V Rod kwa Line up. Fat Bob is going nowhere any time soon. Ningekua mbirrionaire ingekua kwa garage yangu :smiley:

Damn!

My Lady, as usual, good writing and good story, may I humbly ask you a question, did you get pregnant before Caleb passed on, maybe first born

oh great, now you three, @introvert , @A.G and @Marty McFly are turning my thread into a Harley club! :D:D:D:D

I wish I did…I guess the salty sea water ferked that up!:confused:

Fisked.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you will never forget it, right?