Pseudonym: My Inamorato's Wrath

… Shades darker, darn!!

lol… I got this wicked boner right about now. Pseudonym unaumiza bachelors bana.

I am not going to post the last part…eeeeh. Nimeogopa ata.:D:D

Haha post…even @Liberty approves :smiley:

what would all blue handlers pay Sir “God” to be Lester at that very moment… Oh Lester… we will kill you, ur always having the best parts… Oh Lester…

pseudonymph, great hekaya, though you kept us waiting for this one, Lester is one lucky SOB. You can share the manuscript for your book i help review, ama namna gani?

I had a hectic week and could barely get some alone time to write.
My manuscript is a labyrinth at the moment and even I can’t make heads or tails of it . :D:D

Nimelike tu!

This hekaya made me almost urinate on myself. Damn, my Dick is so hard.

Papa saidia…walio dryspell pitieni paleeeee mkinunua Arimis.

Hehehe…
Madam, huyu Lester atamaliza wewe.

Dash. Sasa I am unable to stand up. So I have missed lunch. I claimed I will just order some fruit salad from my desk. I am now furiously messaging female contacts as I look for a way to also be a local lester today.

You write very well @pseudonym

Woiye! Iam looking at my rock hard dick and to imagne this hekaya is all he gonna get today namhurumia. Khai! Life is so unfair, there is Leste and there is me

:D:D:D ngoya part two ndio uhurumie gal child.

Ahsante @Masood .

Usisahau kubeba salama.:smiley:

:oops::oops: woiye, pole sana…

You can do better than just pole. Empower this boy-child

Hey, don’t blame me . I tried looking for you… twice!

C’mon! Short notice. Scarcity adds value,the day we meet methu will refuse ndare

Ukiona imeanza na @pseudonym, una bookmark mpaka uwe kwako, au unabeba iPad ama Simu unaenda choo.

Another throbber. Yes, if a man takes time to prepare his partner while building up his oen anticipation, the erection can be more powerful. I don’t think I know someone who’d play the role that our scribe took.