Psg vs madrid live stream

hawa Real naona wakikamuliwa na ubaya away…

Hehehehe…Fake ref, Neymar dives, given final warning, Modric dives, foul. :D:D:D:D

Mimi hata sitaji ref. Commentators, analysts at half time, wote walisema penalty. Kid was on the wrong side…no where near ball.

players are diving too much

Lets see what analysts will say, post match…

:D:D:D:DNeymar gets his revenge on the ref…

Hehe…I was just about to say the same thing…

Umekuwa Chef, hapo umeongeza hoho, chumvi, salt na mix. Yes Ronaldo still has 5 years at the top flight. Strong and sharp physically, hardwork and strong desire to win. Benzema time is nearer to the end. If they can get a proper centre forward then R.Madrid attack will be firing at all cylinders again. Shida ingine ni Marcelo, good player going forward but very poor tracking back when they lose possession. He is always a liability. Midfield is just perfect. No need to change it.

Yaani mnatoa Cavani alafu mnaweka Oliech??? Rubbish! Munier ni nini atafanya? I want PSG to win this game.

Meanwhile Liverpool should now play game ya kupass. Huwezi come kwa nyumba ya mtu alafu ubomoe fridge ukule kila kitu alafu uende.

Heheheeee… Your exact words, ‘a decade’,(ama nilete effidence?) na 5 for Messi, now i see ushang’oa nusu. :smiley:

Kapsa…hehehee

Money has been poured to finish me. Ata video evidence iko. I knew this day was coming. If Giggs played to 37 years, I believe Ronaldo can break that record and still be at the top. For him its sheer hardwork and determination.

Wewe venye umenisumbua last season, siwezi sahau ile vita ulinichapa:D:D:D…lots of effidence

Roro nilijua hawes dissapoint

Thats how the cookie crumbles

Bado bao ya Asensio…credit to Zidane

Apana hakuna vita nimewahi kuwa na wewe just banter. Sasa mzito Ronaldo aongezewe wages to match messi.

Si PSG imenibore… Picking winners is not my strength kabisa. No wonder I can’t win the jekpot

But the rape Liverpool is doing… Wah! I’ve really felt sorry for Porto.

Asensio has come in and changed the game

PSG ni mafucker sana…wangehold tu hio 1st half SAA hii kila kitu ingekuwa sawa…stupid kabisa