Psoriasis

pole

You must be a doc

Ni general knowledge for us dry skin nywele ngumus.

Stress is the biggest cause of this condition

I remember tukifundishwa ati ni dead cells growing on top of other cells forming something like scales . Not treatable but manageable.

it has a relative prognosis what is the affected area ill try to help

My problems will never diminish yours, in life you suffer with me and many others. Do the best you can.

Wanasema its a disease that comes and go,i feel if you seek another opinion elsewhere itapona na life iendelee

Not yet. Though previously I was being wrongly treated for fungal infection cz it never went away.

Leg and scalp

Kichwa ndio Mimi hupakaa mafuta otherwise mashillingi yataonekana

Deal with Imalingat pale karibu Nairobi hospital

You will be fine. Psoriasis treatment has come a long way; I hope you’re on an immune modulating drug such as adalimumab (Humira)?..It’s really a wonder drug and widely available after it went off patent.

lakini ii kitu si iko na watu wengi? a certain dermatologist opened a Facebook page and ladies are always there seeking advice. use lotion. it only becomes a concern wen getting intimate, stress

Mix ile magadi inauzwa kwa duka (in small satchets) in a cold glass of water and apply on the whole body surface every night after taking a bath. Ngozi itarudi laini ushangae. When the spots start to appear again after a while, repeat the above procedure. You can live with that skin condition without anyone ever noticing. Save for your partner of course :D:D:D

hii ugonjwa ina causiwa na nini by the way? asking for @uwesmake

Never heard of that. Will keep it in mind.

Genetic