Pub review...the grill park nax vegas!

Niaje, nguruba?

Niaje soldier? kwani ulirudi back of beyond? it’s been a while…

Sorry I missed the roll call, headmaster. Thanks

@confused villager

Soldier unaniagusha sana.
The Scorpion EVO 3 is a 9mm carbine manufactured by Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod, the select-fire variant designated as A1 being a submachine gun and the semi-automatic variant designated as S1. The EVO 3 designation denotes that the firearm is a third generation of CZ’s line of small submachine guns started by the Škorpion vz. 61.
CZ Scorpion Evo 3 - Wikipedia

FISKED

Vile @pamba amesema

That place is overrated

Akam nguruba,long time mukubwa?

Hii mtu imeficha white ball .

Nitakuwa huko kesho afte with family in case you will still be around, n, last sunday I went there kukakua na dancing competition, and my young boy brought the house down, winning various small small prizes plus cash, so ameona anaweza nukisha kitunguu na ajaze homebank tukienda huko tena.

My bad bruh …you realize that there are thousands of weapons from different countries some modifications of others and given completely new names also I might not know the weapon systems the national police might have in recent times I mistook it for the first scar in this pic with the butt closed!
[ATTACH=full]204229[/ATTACH]

Unfortunately I was just passing through in 047 sahi kesho works

Wazi! I think we’re gonna stop here God willing on our way to Nyahururu this Dec.

Huyu ameanguka kichwa chini miguu juu. FN scar.

Hiyo ni scorpion

Nyahururu sahii mtapitishwa gilgil - ol’ kalou unless mko na something specific inawapeleka Nakuru

Nimetoka huko, wanakuanga na porko poa sana, kwanza ukitisha ya kitunguu na soy sauce