Public Likes New Earning Scheme..

Ati umesema nini?

soma hapo juu boss… I’ve been Doing this shyet Since 2014 researching about this schemes… offlet only 2 proven to be legit out of the 10+ which i had checked… After plikes came it became the third one… mr… its free no need to upgrade… why let you day go waste… just watch 5 ads per day you get your 50… just make it a daily routine instead ukae hapo ukiimba scam… ile time umefikisha 2500/- you can withdraw your money… and walk away silently… which is after 50 days…

umekwama wapi?

nimeenda Hata hakuna shida…

silazimishi mtu Aisee… i was just taking the initiative of sharing this with you… i thought it would help… though its not a get rich program…

its a sunday next friday What i have in pocket more than 3k… so utaona difference ya 5 days wewe unaongea tu… and you aint benefiting… and i would have made some bucks to boost me…

How many “sem” pay pubic lice in a way that they can pay all the members kama nyinyi who view the adds?
How sustainable is this?
What happens when you view rouge adds with malware in it?

1.first of all wameclose the highest level ya kupgrade. So nyinyi mtachezea hapo katikati
2. I can’t see any adverts and the sites to like aren’t genuine. Even in Facebook the likes are fake coz u just have to click a button without watching advert.
3.its good to make free money from free likes but at the expense of fellow Kenyans who upgrade with 4500 just to make quick cash
4. it is a click fraud with no banner ads.
5. if life is not this easy in Europe u think Africa it would be???

So you cant withdraw the money when you want? you have to wait for 50days?

@Ras-Moat You have to be the biggest dimwit I have ever encountered in my life. The level of stupidity you exhibit is very toxic to this village

Where did this @Ras-Moat learn Osungu.dll and communication?

nowadays these scams are sounding more sweeter and friendlier, tried one with the same model calling itself empwr, very useless.

use you SEO and SEM Skills elsewhere buda. Unaziwaste.Weka mbisha na payment income kwanza venye SBC huweka ya mbesha

I almost dropped on the floor with laughter.
You have clearly pieced together some information about SEO hoping to impress us. Na kuna magwiji hapa. Ati meta data… Lol! First understand the meanings of the terms you are using.
And by the way HTML makes up something like 2% of web design. Unless you are in 2002.

You advertise on Google Adwords not Adsense, and the more a site is viewed has no effect on SEO. I have a gut feeling that you’re a 19 year old just learning this online thing. My fren you have a long way to go.

But you’ll come around. Everyone who hopes for an online career starts with these stupid paid to click sites, survey etc. And then at their own time, they discover they are all scam. No one will ever pay you to sit down and click things.

Then you get into stuff like blogging where there is actual work done. But since it’s clear you like it easy, 99% of people fail.
Eventually you end up acquiring a skill and looking for a job.

And let me just add. This is 2017. People can see right through your affiliate link.

5 umefeli hati not easy in europe

eewh kabisa a stupid fool who makes money from a stupid site

watu wa CMS hao hehehe!! A 19 yr old fool who once told you guys about bitcoins mkapuuzia the same way…i like this… Kenya Hata kwenye job posts mkubwa haezi kubali kateen awe Juu yake… boss i dont know what am talking about… an open challenge we create a 10 pages sample web from pure scratch… html&css only

Is this even a challenge?

@Ras-Moat if you are good at Web design as you claim, you would be making websites for people or working for some company doing that instead of wasting time on a venture you know can collapse at any time.

Vile @Kennedy Maina amekuambia in 2017 websites are not all about html and Css. Ni kama you are told to make a ktalk clone and you use html and CSS only. Even a blog, you can not make with those. Ni kama haujui tofauti kati ya Front end and Backend

sort of anajua yeye… i just wanna prove him wrong age is just a number… by the time nifike his age… Am sure al be a great product than he is now…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If you want to prove him wrong then create a fully functioning website hata kama its just a simple blog na uweke code hapa for review. You will need to use more than HTML and CSS

Nko nayo already an ongoing Project kuja whatsapp uone project… And yes mbna nijisumbue na others from CSS… its just a sample…