Public perception of Kenyan truckers

:D:D:Dwhat is this im reading??

Public Perception if Kenyan Truckers sir?

Turns out KTalk’s HKM manenos have been exported across the border

Hehe HKM movement…

@Tommy Lee Sparta ndio chaiman wa HKM movement he shld take all the blame

Those ladies though karibu nioe huko back in the days when i used to go there… Mibali ya kenya bana mbongo(pesa) kama mchanga na banajua penzi.

kweli unawalewa, lakini iko batu bana haribia sisi jina

Lakini mibali ya Ktalk habana mbongo lna habanajua penzi… Until the exported HKM to Banacongo thru truckers!

@amun question: what is pochopocho?

mercoo

Are always this slow or was yesterday your special slow day?

I am only as good as Swahili from Kamusi. Hio ingine na lemea.

hehehe I thought their Congolese bros are the ones that really like mining the rear shaft

this morning on radio Jambo there is a discussion on truck drivers and their perceived mhanyo

sema kuwa on the spot light, truckers are becoming a punching bag for every tom dick and harry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=O6llVQ6hgKw;t=1637

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D you know what they say about one bad apple(in this case many bad apples) spoil the rest.

hii ya radio imetokana Na some woman claiming anashuku her truck husband has another home (nyumba) in Kampala… she fears he houses another woman there, but the guy says it is a house they rented with 2 other drivers where they sleep when stopping over. The accused driver is rwandese.

and its even a bigger problem because twitterati are the jury, judge and executioner. in their eyes every trucker rotten to the core ( i guess you can call it guilty by association )

i just love how on social media everyone becomes an expert on every discipline in this planet

:D:D man cave manenos