Pulled a muscle

Pain cannot interfere with a Threshold session whose time has come!
Hekaya on point!

1 Like

Nice read M4ā€¦kuna ngā€™ombe ingine ya kimilili I tried teaching Kachabali to spice things up ā€¦ :smiley: :smiley: muscle pull ndio zilikua zake mscheew :frowning: :frowning: ā€¦

5 Likes

Kwani wazee wa hekaya orichino wamegagiwa Paybill ya Jakuon? Two searing classics in a day is a seldom treasure. Greta one @Kasighau.

2 Likes

Usicheze muscle pull ikikushika hata kama ulikua una nut utatoa shuma my friends

2 Likes

The 80s my friend !! All they were worried of was milky discharge which was promptly taken care of by a shot and stern warning from Dr @Luther12 to strictly not take milk tea!

3 Likes

another one from your blue movies studio :D:D:D Nice one the imagery was real! always wanted to look at myself in the mirror and hi-five myself while in the act. :smiley:

however why did you have to throw in the the monitor lizard family Varanidaeā€¦ its a broad family you know :D:eek:

2 Likes

Hehehe, i regreted it the moment I posted. I knew a hawk eye sent by @introvert would pick it. Wewe Na crayon bandit mtakura nyasi pamoja Nikipata @jumabekavu

3 Likes

I can relate 110%.

1 Like

I can practically visualize how you were thrashing the hapless teacher, I love your composition thoughā€¦

1 Like

Teach me your ways teacherā€¦teach me.
M4 hiyo hekaya iko juu.

4 Likes

hii love making yenu kwani nyi huanza na mateke kama punda halafu mnakimbizana na kulock kama mbwa?

4 Likes

Old days used to be epic my friend . Long foreplay was the order of the day sio kama Vijana siku hizi hufanya kama jogoo :D. I was to stretch muscles that day before the act but the greed for availed opportunity gave me no time to.

4 Likes

Speaking of which my stock is running dangerously low
[ATTACH=full]124993[/ATTACH]
Always play it safe ma niggaz !!! Aids hapana tambua. Wachaneni na advice ya yule madman with a deformed whatever

4 Likes

run to the nearest health centre you will get free supply,na uache kutupa advice kama high school kids

1 Like

Boss zile condom kdf inatupea zinaweza supply your entire village for months ni uvivu tu ya kubeba ever wondered why kdf is never considered like a high risk group anymore???

3 Likes

Hapa ni Hekayaā€¦
composition pelekea Matiangā€™i

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

2 Likes