Pumwani my thoughts

Yes you are right. I compared km to miles. My mistake.

We were about 1m in 1890 but if you read books written at the time by explorers like Stanley you will find that there were still problems then. The maasai with their herds of cattle roamed the lowlands/grasslands from arusha to lake baringo… The chaga, taita, kikuyu, kipsigis, tugen etc were restricted up in the higher forested areas cultivating land or rearing livestock. In western kenya wars between the luo, nandi, maragoli, abagusii, kipsigis were legendary. Remember Luanda magere? Due to land use at the time ie slach and burn agriculture and nomadism, there was population pressure in the highlands and also in the lowlands where the maasai needed more land to graze their stock due reduced pastures and the periodic droughts. So even at 1 million people were still fighting for resources and land. In the 1890s, Nairobi which was swampy and mosquito infested and thus of poor grazing quality could have supported maybe 5 pastoralist families with their cattle in the plains in the east and south and a few kikuyu clans in the forests to the west and north practicing slash and burn agriculture. Fast forward to 2020, and Nairobi is the industrial and financial capital and has >5m people due to land use changes. It is resources/landuse/jobs/livelihoods that determine the population, not land size.

Regarding Canada, it could be huge geographically, but 90% of the population lives on a small strip of land next to the US border since middle and northern parts of canada have harsh environments. And you can be sure that there is population pressure (eg expensive housing and farmland) coz everyone is concentrated in a small area.

And yes, the colonialists in jamaica, tasmania etc reduced native populations until they became extinct.

So 1 million were fighting for resources then. Imagine 50 million today. And modern farming techniques greatly increased productivity per acre. Which means you can produce hundred times more today on a farm using a tractor to a mule. Or modern farming methods, Zero grazing, fertilizer, etc. So the fight for resources is thousands times less.

The president and other people in the government have taken oaths and they dont work according to their oaths
Do you live in Machakos? What your government does is refuse to increase the salary of medics to push them to private hospitals so that they can provide cheap private healthcare for them.
Nairobi county is currently under the same Uhuru you are trying to praise

So the poor should just die because they cannot have anything

Wasnt his county taken by Uhuru?

Don’t twist my words. I stand by what I originally stated. If you know you cannot afford children please spare them the miseries of this world. Okay I will extend this to the rich as well. If they know they cannot afford their kids any attention or guidance leaving them at home with expensive gadgets and nannys for company please spare them the agony.