#PunchLine: Wambungu Ngunjiri on Uncle Uilliam

Wewe mungikiress malaya mzee ndio wale core emptyhead kiuk kondoo voters mi husema

Ikikuuma sana, jinyonge. Babu yenyu hatuguzi ata na hazmat suit. The irony of babu worshipper calling others kondoo:rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

Pole sana if you think i even care about your politicians i can only laugh at the clowns kiuks elect. Ona waititu. Thief waiguru. not forgetting drunk konyagi 1. Hehe you have no brain matter mungikiress now off you go to the kitchen. Time to grate some steel wool for your hardworking hubby in kirinyaga road so that you can enjoy his sweat.:D:D:D:D:D Empty head mungich. Hamna akili nyinyi. You only pretend to be smart which in your vocabulary means slander, kondoo mentality and outright theft

:rolleyes:Na si unamachungu sana for someone claiming indifference? You geniuses and your emotions pelekea…

Adults and mature people take responsibility. There were chaos in the house of worship and it involved Neo Matiba. Being a mature man, he apologizes even on behalf of the corrupt old man in late life crisis, who took his venom to Laikipya over the weekend.
I respect Ndindi for acting the adult.

or coil their tail after a childish tantrum.

Central kuna crisis of leadership. I was willing to step up in vacuum but unfortunately am not ready to be bogged down in politics.
Central kuna siku voter turnout will be less than 55%
Tumetumika ya kutosha na greedy politicians.

It’s the whole country, not just Central Kenya. We can’t keep saying ‘Baba must be punished’ and in the process keep electing trash. It’s possible to achieve the twin goals, but Ruto is not the answer.

Kikuyu MPs have disappointed us. 2022 wataona Moto. I will never vote msapere.

Tribe sio shida it’s the individual.

Niko hapo kwa 45%

Kusema ukweli @Purple wasapere tunakulana wenyewe kwa wenyewe. We don’t value ourselves we rob fellow Kikuyu. Tuko pamoja kuchangua ule ambae atatukamua ipasavyo.

[ATTACH=full]260587[/ATTACH]
:):smiley:

no amount of whitewashing propaganda will ever cleanse ka murder.

You are being stubborn my friend but it’s alright.:D:D

Now you result to insulting someone because of their opinion hahaha typical meffi babuonist

Is this some attempt at lyrical prose?

Stay on the subject and show me the depths I missed.

How easily the truth gets forgotten. This is Kamanda in 2017 trying to turn Jubilee into ODM:

Nope. Just stating facts.