Purple ameland Muchatha

Nobody said that all of them are built that way, but some are. That’s why I exercise caution whenever I use one, something the D- guy interprets for mambo za USA, a place I have never set foot in. At the end of the day I am personally responsible for my own safety, something @FieldMarshal CouchP calls for all the time

inakaa uko na hekaya, angusha yote

Sina hekaya. Nimesoma too many stories of collapsed latrines in Kenya and that scares me vibaya. Pengine ni kwa sababu I nearly drowned nikiwa standard 6…

Umemuona akiland
[ATTACH=full]214393[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D

He he he afande, kufika tulifika…:D:D

@Meria Mata dearest, nita-land in 2 days. Tupatane msa?

@kiLo- unaenda kenya for chrissy? Niko Macy’s nikibuyia my in-laws a few presents.

Bon Voyage if you’re heading there. Jamu here we come! :slight_smile:

Safe trip. Bring me back frozen mutura

safari njema

Journey mercies hun. You deserve it. You work so gaddamn hard. Enjoy the very best…

kilo- are you not a winter bunny now? buried in the depths huko Seattle? Anyway enjoy too.

Lol…no more piped gas na nyumba iko na natural ventilation through the cracks in the wall.

ecofriendly air conditioning

Nimeingia kwa cabin in the mountains for some r & r. Happy holidays [ATTACH=full]214435[/ATTACH]

Najua mkitokaa huko, there will be no animals in sight. Mpaka the squirrels. I hear kwetu inaanguka from this Friday:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cc @The Black Templar. He loves mbishas.

Mimi uniletee …Ihuu, the one with a stick across and a kibuyu of pure thufu wa thenge.

Yunomi=@Abba? There’s a time Abba shared a story of how the latrine he was using caved in. And then some stupid guys were asking him if that is why he is full of :meffi: :D.

Hehe. Niliona antelope yesterday evening happ back yard. Pamba feelings zilinishika nikakimbia kwa mrenga kubring ndeng’a. Kashahepa. Nilibaki hapo na toothpick kwa mdomo

Knew it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Nothing is safe from you lot.:smiley:

Mwanamme ni kukula nyama