pushed to the limit

Don’t break legs if he can do this . .jst imagine hw he can retaliate nt worth it. jst work smart. . . we have msuper n pamba who can help from the law side .
all the best dear

[quote=“incognitus, post:20, topic:59114”]

I have a lawyer friend who I will talk to on sato, I also have some mean guys who are more than willing to break his legs. I’m a bit hesitant to use cops because they are hard to trust no matter how close you are. They are the most disloyal people
[/QUOTECorrupt Cops are loyal to the highest bidder,are your pockets deep enough.
The other option is to use the little you got plus a bit of brains to enslave a cop,try the highest in rank you can manage and the rest will be a walk in the pack.( p.s,this can be risky)[/QUOTE]

Time heals everything, nlioshwa na rela some amount cried and moved on.saa huu siwes pigwa Bafu na siwes lia.Life teaches us stuff as we grow older.

4 Likes

Boss niko na swali chache
1.Do you have any written agreement ,signed by both parties,aknowldgement that he recieved the said goods or reciepts.
.2.Any written document where he commited himself or through his cronies to pay the amount before å certain period.
3. If so have you lodged å formal complaint at å police station under the jurisdiction the transaction took place
4.If so,pesa yako iko safe coz mjamaa tiyara anatosha kustakiwa na obtaining goods under false pretence which is å criminal offence under P.C.Remember dont accept part payment utalilia kwa choo.

To your #1 question, for the guy to formerly lodge a claim of paying 44browns is acknowledging enough for me sir.
What do you say?

Without any written document to prove that he did make some payment amounts to hekaya za abunwasi according to our laws,next question?

Best answer.
He has crossed the line and thinks /knows you won’t do anything about it … it would set a bad precedent for your business. Guys will know they can push you around. Show him.

1 Like

Cops won’t do a thing. The guy can decide to file for bankruptcy and agree to pay you two k each month claiming it’s the amount he can afford … Utado? You are running out of options

Obtaining by false pretence is å criminal offence which is purnishable by imprisonment ånd not restitution
When å person files for buncruptcy is when matter is under civil suit sawa omwami?

1 Like

Sawa Omwami… So the jamaa fixed himself when he claimed he payed some amount…

Kabsaa,huyu oncognitious naweza musaidia at a small fee

He’s not smart then. Angesema tu ameshindwa kulipa.

break his rips or lips as a kyuk will say

in cahoots

2 Likes

Noted village teacher,asande sana

karibu

Noma sana. But @pamba seems to be on to something. Just be patient, and follow his advice utarudisha doo yako na hiyo fala itaenda inda.

How I wish our laws embraced restitution without having to resort to a civil suit as is the current situation.

nitakutafuta pamba

Usiworry bro .am going thru similar sh*t but i know ill come out stronger…just know that out in the ‘‘real’’ world people are merciless dont show them kindness they will equate it to weaknes be strong…

2 Likes