Quack Receives A Heros Welcome Back Home

fake it till you make it. calling Kenyan women and kung’u.

Si wamwachie tu wampeleke training, amesave 8lives

This is the kenya we live in…a country slowly becomes a failed state ukiona mambo kama ii, add the impunity, chest-thumping and corruption in the county govts and national govt…add the “ni ya mkubwa/ni wa mkubwa” syndrome to the list…ii greencard inatafutangwa aje nihame ii nchi:D:D:D…atleast in america there is the basic and fundamental rule of law.

1 Like

usjali, kujia slices

1 Like

that is a good example of what is happening even at national level. Economic rapists are being celebrated. Hooligans runs parliament, promoting tribalism to survive.

You wait and see how Kirinyagans will overwhelmingly vote for their daughter Waikulu at the expense of the seasoned Marita Kalua…

1 Like

Notice how jubilee affiliated douchebags are trying to justify his actions. And by the way I’m referring to Wakanyama and Francis. Nugus!

he should be sent to school akue doctor instead ya kua sued

Hey…then if that is the case…the guy who hung from a chopper should also have been sent to an aviation school…The whole chain of people who let this “doc” thru should be in the dock answering to criminal charges like mangiti & co.

1 Like

but my point is that if he did his work well despite not having gone to school the i dont ssee the point of him facing those charges.

If he did his work well would people complain? Can you familiarize yourself with the case before yapping nonesensicals.

[ol]

[/ol]

Mujamaa unatafutwa na @Simba Scrotum hapo juu