qualification moja ya kuwa konda ni kuiva matusi

Fixed.

Ndio nimewatch yote. Wow. It’s sad how women are mistreated in Kenya. I bet a man would not have suffered the same fate!

Actually they do. Sometimes fists fights. Women never get the violence. But nimeona jamaa amerushwa kwa matatu ikienda. I think last year one also passed away. I haven’t seen a case of a woman getting beaten.

Lakini kusema ukweli @Purple you’re just a feminist. I actually thought talkers were just christening you names in protest. But over the last year nimejionea na nimekubali kila kitu unapost huwa na a feminist angle to it.

Is “feminism” a dirty word? There’s no way you can tell me that male passengers get harassed at the same frequency as female passengers.

Your premise that females don’t encounter forceful removals is also untrue.

[SIZE=6]Touts on the run after pushing student to her death from moving matatu[/SIZE]
Police in Nairobi have launched a manhunt for a matatu crew who allegedly pushed a female college student to her death from a moving vehicle on Wednesday along Thika Superhighway.

The suspects, who left the student from Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS) on the busy road and fled, have since gone into hiding.

Touts on the run after pushing student to her death from moving matatu – Nairobi News

Hapa hawes pata comeback :D:D:D

I admit, I was wrong on that one. It’s sad when a person loses life due to the reckless actions of another. But I know several men have died after being ejected from matatus. I think there’s even a tout who got imprisoned for life after some guy died. Another one jettisoned a 3 year old boy.

You made a statement that a man wouldn’t suffer the same fate. That is also wrong. I think men suffer the same fate and possibly more frequently than women

From my experience Matatu drivers are very careful when it comes to harassing women. Especially kama ni an elderly woman because the rest of the passengers will quickly get involved. In fact, a tout getting the better of a an older woman is almost unheard of. Na akimpiga you can be sure everyone else is getting involved.

Lakini for a man lazima tu violence itakuja ama unyamaze. Good thing we can always fight back.

For me, the word “feminist” denotes someone who will stop at nothing whilst advocating for women rights/issues and will employ falsehoods and deceit whilst avoiding logic.

Kuwa 130kgs of pure muscles kuna advantage, kuna wakati waliongeza fare nikazusha,ilibidi wapige simu ofisi na kunipatia ndio nijue sio hao wameongeza fare bali ni ofisi,walikuwa wamekuja mikia ile serious

women have also been thrown out of moving matatus …matatus are the price we pay for backward leaders without vision

NTSA cannot be everywhere and I commend them for doing something about the complaints… unlike some government institutions that don’t even bother.

alirudishiwa fiffty bob which I think is for the remainder of the journey

whine boy, you had to find an angle to whine.

:D:D:D Lakini bado sifikii ile whining ulifanya hapa ile siku Okombe alidungwa visu kadhaa na mungikiress. It’s like he was your gay lover or something. Pole lakini.

:D:D:D:Dhave you been keeping this one in store somewhere waiting for an opportune time to unleash?

Look for my replies to him, I unleash it whenever he quotes me with some nonsensical reply. Anyway, away from umama and to the actual subject of this thread, the aggrieved lady has recorded a statement with the police today. The D- materials at the station put on an Oscar-worthy display pretending to really care about her plight when we all know she would have been ignored or thoroughly mistreated if this story hadn’t gone viral.

Okombe was a longtime buddy, a friend and a national champ whose death captured international headlines. The national 15’s team (Simba) has never found a suitable replacement to his role. He befitted my tears.
You always come here whining when thugs are felled by the police. Right now you’re whining about something that is beyond the scope of NTSA. at times your sentiments make me feel your undergoing hormonal imbalances.

Sawa, eish!! Sikuwa na ubaya aki :D:D:D:D:D:D

At least D- put their life at stake trying to serve public interests at least. wewe na A yako what have you contributed towards solving the issue keyboard warrior?

Go back in your corner and continue whining as you usually do as if whining solved anything

ghaseeeer!

Makosa imefanyika. Sitarudia mkubwa. Nazidi kusema pole.

:D:D:D:D Hii si ni friendly fire, ama?