QUARANTINE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

We are not interested in seeing your face… may be you post your ex’s ass or your so called companies. Stop complicating things

I could’ve posted her tits, couldve posted my black c*ck deep in her guts, couldve posted both of us in carrefour jana with facemasks but since this is what you want, suit yourself

Oh, you can reverse image that however much you want son.

I’m burying my BBC in a white assh*le tonight while @Agwambo haggles over 500bob with dirty,diseased, foul breathed,stinky luthuli hookers

E

enough said hakuna kitu mbaya kama kuwa kwa comfort zone kazini ile niliona one day nitaleta hekaya I learnt my lesson

You can use a candle, lighter or just a steady flame near her skin. Sometimes I wipe some alcohol on her skin and light it, or if you have a bristle whip you can light the ends and whip her with it, this can be dangerous though so make sure you protect your eyes, I can’t stress that enough

ayysh my brother your quarantine seeming fire
honestly you dont need much more if you got a b**ch cooking for you while you chill with some ganja
im jealous ngl

Matiti iko?

She’s has an iud

Wtf

No need to be jealous bro, you’ll get yours too, and I hope its better,believe in yourself,work on yourself through this period, get some skills, even if youhave to pay for it, start a business and don’t worry about what other people think about what makes you happy, thats what attracts the finest b*tches and the longest money, but you probably knew. Every dog has its day

bless bro

You are Kenyan contractor with American customers?

YOLO…Let the dude enjoy it.

Each of us would wish for a chapter like his now when they write their book called LIFE.

Quit being whining jealous zealots… :stuck_out_tongue:

What the fuck is going on here?
[ATTACH=full]306313[/ATTACH]

I studied in the U.S and left for work elsewhere, I moved back there briefly and worked on my ex roommate’s start up and he got funding about a year ago and brought me onboard his team. I occasionally go back but I’m based in Kenya but yes I’m kenyan

Roughly, what percentage of the general population are haters?

Naona unapaka hiyo punda rangi, angejua kwa ground vitu ni different he wouldn’t give you such kind of audience

I don’t even know and don’t care bro. People that crave your attention by hating on you can’t stand it when you don’t give them the time of day. Thats what sets apart people enjoying their lives and people spending their time hating those enjoying their lives. Only one group lives a fulfilling life, and its not the latter. Do you and let them hate

I know. In my defense I’m a extremely perverse man and I let that be known to any woman I’m with from the get go. The stranger the sex, the better. For me personally

Yenyewe. Na saa zingine tuachange stori za, “Msee, kama kampuni sio yako, forget it! You are being used!” Saa hiyo anasema hivyo ju ako na kakiosk and he is talking to a KQ captain. Captain ako na investments zake. Sawa, he does not own KQ, but leave the fakka alone! Ako tu poa. Enterprenuer, my ass…
:smiley:

The funny thing is that @Agwambo sells phone accessories. Yani the jokes write themselves