question... If you're not married by 28, are you destined to marry a single mother?

Not necessarily. Way back I once read an article that said that most people tend to marry within about 3-5yrs after leaving college. Those who don’t tend to remain single for long.

5 Likes

@introvert leta tata priss

2 Likes

a counterfactual assertion or theory

Its been 6 yrs since i finished college. natafuta wa kupachika twins sasa

2 Likes

Pachika saa sita mchana utatoa tano ask Dr Luther.

1 Like

Bull…
The older you are as a Man the more options you have best time for a Man to start even thinking of marriage is atleast 30+, in my opinion.
Also si lazima! Seriously marry coz you want a wife and kids not because it’s expected of you.

11 Likes

true

1 Like

I think 30 is late. If you think about it, if you marry at 30 get a kid at 32-35. First child. When that child turns teenage (13), you are 45. Hamna nguvu. If you delay and get kids into your late 30’s, you have some kids turning teenage when you are in your 50’s. A grand-dad but you are a dad. No energy at all. Your teenage daughters will be wild like hell.
25-28. It looks young, but thats the right age.

5 Likes

Hamna nguvu ya nini? Take care of your body and it will take care of you am 35 and could pass for 27 gave up booze and exercise regularly. Who says you gotta have kids? Am still not sure if i want kids, i have no problem with kids think they are great what am not sure is if i want mine. Kenyans produce approximately 1,000,000 babies a year! The human race wont cease to exist coz i did not add to that number!!!
‘Utakufa bila copy’ so i have been told i have no issues with that dont know what those who 'leave copies when they expire get. Thankfully my woman we share the same views.

7 Likes

Fine if you dont want kids. I quoted from my former boss who used to tell me do what you can, once you hit 46 your energy goes. I am not that old so I donno.

Na tusiwekelewe pressure, naanza kuplan kujenga pigsty na bado hakuna bibi kwa mpango, kari kii. Niliambiwa unajenga pigsty ukishakuwa na bibi and realistically it becomes harder because my expenditure will be higher and saving will become harder. Right now it’s very easy for me to control my expenses and save up fora dream pigsty

9 Likes

Hio sawa. But I agree kungoja bibi kuijenga. Its harder when the younglings come. I would rather put that 2 million into Bonds that earn me 15k a month instead of immediately building a pigsy.

1 Like

why is it a bad idea to get yourself a pigsty prior to marriage?

1 Like

Want to know same thing as @Ice_Cube If I feel I can afford, why not?

1 Like

it’s true mid 20s is the best time to start a family but the pressures of current times are just too much… if guys aren’t jobless at that time then they’re living hand to mouth… and some who are ready to marry at that age can’t find a decent girl… problem is we’ve killed our cultures which gave family first priority…like i don’t see the need for girls to attend higher education where they’re just going to take selfies, party and get pregnant…parents should insist on young girls getting married within 2yrs after high school… this way most guys will have have had atleast 2 kids by the time they’re 30… plus we’ll have eliminated single motherhood

9 Likes

Wewewewewe, kuna mwingine anaitwa @Ka-Buda ako na watoto 19… Sijui mbona haja comment bado

6 Likes

Its not 100% bad. But I am assuming Gio is living in a mancave. At least he has moved out of his parents home. When a woman comes, you simply clean up the mancave and she moves in. You start life. If she comes with extra income, good for both of you. You can upgrade as you go. But building a home ties up a lot of capital. You will need this extra income when the kiddos come. School fees, nursery, doctor bills, books etc. Extra income, eg from bonds etc really makes your life very comfortable. Even if you dont have much, you will be comfortable. A side hustle is not guaranteed.

1 Like

My advice to you. Anza mapema Maliza mapema.

Saffi sana Bwana @pamba.

1 Like

I have a friend who is 26 and has 3 kids. His youngest is 5, alianza akiwa 18.

Kila mtu na form yake.

7 Likes