Question to the fine girls here..

“You’re fockin cheeating”. Too much exposure to americanski makes me at times find the british accent kinda sexy. @Miss Finest Wine, tickle my senses with the randan accent mate

Autopilot mode.

Gift voucher will do.

Mnunulie portrait ya RAO.Tibiim!!

Hehehe, Ktalk “fine girls” have just answered your concerns. (Hi fine girls)…

That’s a practical gift though it depends on her age.younger ladies may like jewellery, clothes or perfumes.

Haha nime realise fine girls are a rare commodity huku

Seems like you havent known her well enough, otherwise that should have been easier to figure out. Blender ulifikiria mbali sana.

The gifts men give make me wonder what on earth … guys ,practical gifts from a man dont make girls elated unless its a car, flowers,wine,fragrance, even a comic book for Asterix or Tintin if they have mentioned they liked it growing up, choclate,jewellery … dont buy someone a power jack for their car ati thats a gift or sijui blender, washing machine, forget practical shit and keep it utterly sentimental and useless. People are always happy with my gifts because I avoid anything useful , I always buy stuff that is sentimental or consumable ,you can never go wrng.

if this was an african aki this guy would be dead

I am with WANJIKU and conoiseur. I would appreciate the kitchen ware gift more than a dress. You might buy me a dress that I will never wear. Besides it would be sending a message to ‘me’ that you are forward looking! But then again umri umri umri mazee is of essence. Mimi ni mzee.

What did she get you for your birthday? Tuanzie apo, kama aliruka long jump pia wewe usiwe dume suruali, akauke

She is turning 20:D

Thanks nime write this down, am kind of retarded when it comes to getting people gift. I just think of vitu that will be used continuously. In short mi ni that guy who will get you socks for your birthday :D:D:D

useless and sentimental … thats why its called a gift

Basi nunua dress na perfumes and handbags. Is she in Uni?

Tukuweni realistic, how many times do bacheras and spinsters use blenders? Utakuwa excited for a week then psyche iishe

Just make sure when you break up you don’t do it in her kitchen .

Utagongwa na hio blender.:slight_smile:

Small valuable “safe” gifts are the way to go.

Yah ako uni. There is no Way MadPhilosopher is walking into a ladies shop and checking out dresses. At least not for now. I will just follow the majority advice here and buy her either a nice watch or a silver necklace.

Haha kwa hio maneno that blender thing is off the table :eek::D:D:D