Questions as we prep for 8/17

Considering that we haven’t seen the final ruling there are a few things that can be used again to discredit the elections and I have a few questions:

y=mx+c
I’m wondering whether this ‘logarithm’ will change if at all we have a straight line the second time
Answer: this is a straight line function if you consider the"x" as a variable and “C” as a constant.

form 34A/B/C
Will the forms be available online same time as the results
Answer: sijui

Agents
Will NASA and Jubilee have agents at all polling stations to sign the forms and what happens if an agent refuses to sign forms above?
Answer:Yes, both parties will be represented. If one agent declines to sign the form, then those voted are nullified.

Threshold to concede
Now that we have seen that the process needs to be without fault 100%, what is the threshold to concede…is it the prverbial 7?
Answer: “rhesus” viftiBlasWan!

Mass Action
We have already seen the repercussions of a NASA loss, will Jubilee sycophants take to the streets or accept and move on?

Answer: that is not our styro, that is NOT how we roll, hiyo ni ujaluo mingi.

Prosecution
will IEBC take inept staff and party agents of the first round to court?
Answer: it better, coz once we reelected, we shall revisit the entire process, laws that govern the process, machinery, and human resources.

Run-off (highly unlikely)
What happens if the winner does not get 50%, do we go for a run-off?
Answer: yes

1 Like

Each party is expected/allowed to have an agent at every polling station; but it all boils down to how well the party is organized as it involves transport to polling stations and payments of allowances. if the agent refuses to sign for some reason the presiding officer should note the incident in his handover notes. it is not a must that the votes be nullified otherwise we would have opposing agents refusing to sign where their rival parties have good returns.

5 Likes

Ulipata A- 1994?

Nilikuwa class 1 mzito

Nope. Eh, I was asking questions and now I know the answer.

Mass Action
We have already seen the repercussions of a NASA loss, will Jubilee sycophants take to the streets or accept and move on?

funda wewe, naswa will be whitewashed

2 Likes

Hii umejitungia usiku?

1 Like

Elections on 17/10… iebc announcement on 18th, swearing in Oct 20th Kenyatta day. :slight_smile:

To add on to that, the formula NASA gave was empirical meaning it was derived from existing data, even after 17th they would still derive another formula after seeing the results and claim it was used to rig.

3 Likes