Quick Question About This Whole Suleimani Affair

Wewe mzee nilishachoka na wewe. Uliisha ladha kitambo. I ignore you yet you still follow me around. Do you miss the days when I used to give you attention? Ni kazi umekosa mzee?

:D:D:D

The law was made for man, not man for the law. Therefore when a greater purpose must be accomplished, the law can be changed or amended.

I’m not surprised. You’re following me around like a faggot.

Cheki, si mdiscuss huu upuzi kwa thread ingine? @administrator @Mundu Mulosi @Purple @Old Monk @Electronics4u kindly remove any comment that’s not relevant to this thread.

Iran aint true muslims

and so you are @Abba?

Can the word of God be changed?

No, the Word of God changed. Romans 3:20. “For by the law is the knowledge of sin.” We can discern that stealing, adultery and murder are wrong because the law illuminates truth from sin. However, Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the Law therefore anyone who trusts doesn’t have to suffer the odious literal punishment of sin. Muslims don’t believe this which is why they still whip and stone people to this day. Likewise, the sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath. Jesus said this because the legalistic Pharisees were accusing him of rescuing a donkey that had fallen into a pit on the sabbath.Is it more important to follow “the Law” just to tick a checklist or save that donkey? Or heal the sick?!

Durex, it seems.