Quickie with a married lady

hehe ama watchman akiwahi jua itabidi akue anamwachia ka 50 bob kila siku ya kukanyagia story

4 Likes

Look at the idiot talking about health.
You ferk a drunkards wife with no protection exposing your pea brained body to a host of infections .
You bang the wife behind her house risking your life coz of being led by your small head and then dare to comment about my health.
You are one sick mafaacker.

10 Likes

sasa mtu akikuja kuringa anakamua bibi ya jirani utasema nini

9 Likes

[SIZE=4]Let me put some sense in your small hanging head, enderea kudomba pipi za watu, soon it shall be your turn…urisa @mayekeke kuhusu kazi ya wale majamaa wa pwani wenye kubeba mizogolo ya ajaabu, alafu pia urisa @Tarantinoh ile story ya Ngulam’s revenge. Hope u’ll post the hekaya here as well how you were “revived for extras”. Ni hayo tu.

fxd[/SIZE]

17 Likes

Ushenzi sana. You never hit your buddy’s wife. People like this watatombewa bibi na mandugu zao wacha jirani

3 Likes

Kumi Bora Koroboreshen my fren, hama Utawala uende Thika Road na bibi akue anakujia mzogolo huko kama unataka kuendelea hiyo maneno

I pity such people… bibi ya mtu awe ni stranger, jrani and beshte is a big no! Afadhali nitumie arimis

8 Likes

hio puthy haikunuka kitunguu so kumaanisha threshold haikufikishwa

1 Like

exactly, heri huyu ahame

1 Like

Unajua umetundangaya, ama this is part of the typos?

6 Likes

Umeumwa! mathaais ukikamuliwa bibi tulia no amount of ranting is going to wash away his cum from your wife’s coomer :D:p

6 Likes

They say that there’s even honour among thieves… That is your neighbour and a drinking partner wife… Some risks are never worthy taking and I will tell you for free you and that woman must be a very stupid lot…She risks marriage for what? and you people did it behind the house? or did I miss something? and not even protection? The sadness of life is how you are here thinking what you did is the second best thing to happen to humanity after Edison invention of the electric light bulb… I hereby give you a Darwin Award.

9 Likes

Wewe nitakupiga sweep ingine upotee for another 48 hours.

It’s all fun and games until your head, the one above your neck, gets acquainted with an axe.
[SPOILER=“shoka ya kishwa”]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_VLXt239bfI/U86WTW_B5NI/AAAAAAABD3E/CqthYP1-v6o/s640/IMG-20140722-WA0004.jpg [/SPOILER]

na mabwana wame catch aje

8 Likes

labda hio couple ni wagonjwa and they are deliberately spreading the virus to mafisi like you who don’t Heshimu Bibi za Watu na fisilets who chase bwana Za Watu… .
My two fifty Bob sense

4 Likes

Unakamuliwa na jirani wako?

2 Likes

Nimekupea ‘pendo’ (like) kwa usimulizi unaovutia na unaotiririka vizuri.
NB: Ushauri wangu kwako ni tafuta nyumba nyingine ya kupanga uhamie mtaa mwingine. Wanawake hawana siri haswa ikiwa umewazidi waume wao katika mchezo wa ngono. Ataanza vijitabiatabia mbele ya mumewe ukiweko ambavyo vitamdhalilisha na hapo ndipo utajua ‘mla kuku wa mwenziwe, miguu humwelekeza!’

12 Likes

It’s obvious from your comment you are a tree holder using a pink handle.
No woman would make such a comment in a situation like the one the OP is painting.

1 Like

There is nothing that angers blue handles as imagining wives being banged around:D:D:D:D:D…but reality on the ground is very different …

The saddest part is that in most cases wives are shagged by known pple to the hubby like a brother,cousin, driver , watchie ,house boy
,father in law, best man ,uncle, best friend you get the drift …quite bad but well that’s life

10 Likes