R. I. P

I can’t relate

Enyewe @Jolly hujatusiwa. Ng’ombe tu ndio inaeza enda kufunzwa kueka mkono kwa coomer ya ng’ombe ingine,

wanawake walipenda vya bure sana. RIP tho.

Hii kitu nimesema hapa mara mingi…parties na wasichana campus haziendanishi…the motives are usually evil

I pity campus gals. They live and rave as though they have some storo bonus that they want to use before it’s midnight.

Peasant perspective

Very sad. The culprits must be brought to book. That is the solution. No ifs. No buts. No rationalization. No equivocation.

If the culprits are jailed for many years or even given a death sentence it will send the correct message. You cannot dehumanize anybody. Whether campus girl or not.

The reason people are emboldened is because of the impunity factor. Yaani mtado.

Man, I remember when I was a fresher like every week there was a notice telling us about the death of someone (mostly a girl) under mysterious circumstances. Campus girls should really take care of themselves.

Lata hekaya, how did you survive ?

When they say poisoned, could there be a possibility that she overindulged and died from alcohol poisoning?

RIP.

Vile @kasaman amesema

The complainant/victim also first respondent had no interest at all in the case cause she didn’t report the matter to police before she died

Kikikiii

That’s OK osungu. Wacha ujuaji noogle

There is something called homicide or murder which is a crime so the state is the complainant.

Do you have dotas? May they have some guy say the things you’ve said about this gal. After they’ve been gangraped and poisoned to death. Why do men hate women so much? What did women do to deserve such hate?

It was a party kupenda ya bure inaingilia wapi? So bcz alipenda vya bure is ok to poison n rape a child to death! God is watching u. This will be done to your kids ndio mutajua how her parents feel.

Doesn’t this show your hate for men too? What did @uwesmake do to deserve such hate from you?

Wewe vile unaongea you’ve done this!

@GeorginaMakena kuja nikukamue mosmos