Racist white Trump supporters attack innocent black man.

Trump loves the KKK. Sio @Abba ?

He just loves KKK, so CNN says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1evyptWWgDE

Like Trump says above, in all instances the police sided with Clinton protestors. They refused to break up attacks and instead watched as Trump supporters were beaten up. Another example of police watching :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZLhilT1LiQ

This fellow below was run over using a car and stabbed 9 times by Democrats. 9 times.

He was in the ICU for several days. You will never see this on CNN.

The police then said it was a “minor” attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6XclpdT-K8

The father was grandmaster wa kkk. Just in case you don’t know Obama had sent funds aside to help radical White supremacist who wanted to go through rehabilitation to be nurtured back to society . Trump withdrew that fund so that the radical supremacist could continue the vice . Do your research Patricia .

Could be staged

Antifa (Democrat youth wingers) attack conservative Vietnamese journalist Andy Ngo.

@Abba even this one was staged sio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzMZxT-41k

Patco I appreciate your tone this days . You seem seasoned and matured to reason with .
Straight to point : I saw from day one when trump was hijacking the good GOP party. He used intimidation and arrogance tactics . He polarized this party .

Problem is the more he did this , the more he polarized the other base for Democrats to be equally violent . Im going to see a situation where the Democrats are going to be hit the same way these trump supporters are being hit . This is the problem with too much polarization.

Everything has a limit friend. Trump stretched too far and was too dangerous. The alarms were sounded but the GOP politicians chose to turn a blind eye on it.

Yesterday I was walking in a store and saw a white guy with MAGA hat. Some teenagers spat on the floor after looking at him. I’m sure the same will happen to me if I had a Biden hat in North Carolina.

This won’t end well with trump presidency. If he loses then he will be in big trouble my friend. Anything associated with racism is pegged on GOP . That’s how he messed up the good GOP . It will take awhile before they can regain their identity back

Now that you’ve mentioned Barrack Obama you do know that the guy gave reparations to Jews and Red Indians and refused to give any money to the descendants of black slaves.

Aliseme nyeuthi wajipange. Obama was ashamed of black people.

In South Africa he once said we bother him. We bug him. Message received. Hakwuulizwa swali tena.

Katt Williams later said, kumbe this guy was just another politician. This guy never gave a damn about us.

Barrack Obama’s own brother said that that guy doesn’t like blacks. It is true. The guy only wanted black votes.

How do you give billions to LGBT, red Indians, and Jews who already have billions but ignore your own people?

Black people became poorer under Obama!!

Even Trump asked kwani this guy na ni wenu how do black people grow poorer and yet he is a black president?

Obama gives money to investment bankers but completely ignores blacks affected by foreclosures…

He gives money to Trump… but ignores a black family that has been kicked out of their house…

He even ignored Africa. He ignored Kenya.

Nothing will happen to you in North Carolina. Why would a farmer leave his farm to come beat you up for wearing a hat?

The only angry people are democrats. Especially the young kids because of what CNN is feeding them.

Obama describing black men. Alijisahau akafungua roho.

[MEDIA=twitter]1019542491077447681[/MEDIA]

@patco, this violence in California especially is personal to some people . You know every time your president has issue with anyone he looks for something he can take away from you to punish you .
California governor has sued him more than anyone on so many things . Instead of trump taking it with a pinch of salt he

1. Suspended the federal aid to build a fast rail
  2. He threatened to or did dump asylum seekers from south in California as punishment for advocating for rights of immigrants
  3. He came up with policies that suspend police grant to states that are blue

At the end of the day the people in these states feel targeted and vindicated . They end up seeing trump as an enemy and any of his supporter to be his sympathizer and enemy too. Ndio unaona wanachapwachapwa. It’s not because they hate them but it’s because they hate who these trump supporters are sympathizing with .
Of late if I see anyone republican I just keep distance from that person. I’ve lost friends because of who they associate themselves with. I’ve asked myself many times why I can’t be around them.

But si every president on earth does that. Even here in Kenya uhuru has for a variety of reasons denied counties money just because he can…

Ile siku walikosana na Maraga he withdrew funds from judiciary . That is not unique to Trump, that’s how president’s flex their muscle.

For instance I was telling Simiyu on another thread, if Obama wanted to he could have signed executive orders to dump financial assistance in black neighborhoods but hakujiskia. Alisema watu wakule food stamps instead.

looks indian

Boss what uhuru did to maraga,it was the corrupt institution he was targeting. When uhuru denied counties, people knew its the corrupt governors he targeting since no money trickled down that directly to mwananchi, but at no point will uhuru increase VAT taxes to kisumu residents directly to punish them for having voted for raila. This will be personal to them. Trump is exactly doing this. And he does it openly without hiding. Obama never did any direct punishment to people of Texas because they called him monkey and if he did, it was through legislative process. But ooh boy" I want those asylee to be dumped on those sanctuary cities so that they can feel burden, oh I want to deny federal legal assistance to migrants so that they can get tired, oh I want to deny anyone seeking food stamp (like me as you always say) green card because they are a public charge, ohh no more fast railway to people of carlifonia so that the people can suffer for opposing me, oh I want Israel to deny the squad of four visa for giving me hell (yet these representatives represent their beloved people on the ground). …“”

Pati,these things add up. You remember Boehner, he hated Obama to the core, but no single time did Obama reiterate to his constituents directly to flex his muscles.

Trump is running this country mafia style. People see and they realize this. No wonder his approval rating has never gone above 43%despite good economy!!

Now about the blacks :there is a misconception you have about brothers. There is no way Obama could directly assist nyeuthi because it’s complex. Instead he came up with policies that assisted blacKS who were trying to seek assistance. He reinforced affirmative action on college admissions, he came up with a way to grant more educational scholarships for all minorities and just not blacks, he commuted sentences of thousands of petty offenses from penitentiary institutions (of which 80%are blacks). He did much but he couldn’t do it openly because of political backlash.
Hata Kenya there was no way he could have come on his first term because republicans would use this to say he went back to where he was born, but instead he went on his second term where he had nothing to loose.

Point is: be smart when punishing your enemies especially the elite ones. Be very careful. America cannot be ruled mafia style like Russia and north korea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x28Rgzx8PU0

You cherry picking clips on YouTube friend

You bringing personal opinions. I just want facts like I stated.I can go to YouTube and bring clips on people who benefited from BO.its not hard

That’s Alexander O’Neal. That is not just any African American. That is a real voice of African Americans. He was the R. Kelly, before R. Kelly came along.

Watch the second clip from Chicago, right from Obama’s backyard. These are things you can see with your own eyes. You can’t make it up.

Bring them. Let’s hear from the horse’s mouth. Let’s hear from real African Americans.

Katt Williams did a recent special… shiet. He said everything. And the people were cheering kabisa because it’s true.