RADEON vs NVIDIA

Boss don’t you ever upgrade your laptop further more slap it with a graphics card and it wasn’t designed for one. You will kill your laptop and no one will refund you. Upgrades are for desktops laptops only ram and hard disk.

The main issue is cooling, how will you cool the card?

True, but not always.

I upgraded my laptop’s:
[ul]
[li]screen from 1366x768 to 1600x900[/li][li]fan speed[/li][li]Speakers (gotten louder ones from an old laptop - had to finyilia them, though)[/li][li]CPU - from i3 to i5[/li][/ul]
I haven’t thought of upgrading my graphics card because I don’t play games that much any more.

Don’t be afraid of trying new things, even on a laptop. Just make sure it was over-engineered.
You can do almost anything. But then again, I have a ThinkPad. Ha-ha.

Hii picha ya pili is meant to inspire you to think out of the box. Si yangu, iko kwa net.

lmfao… you just made ma morning with the last pic… pple are crazy. thats not inspiration but according to me pure recklessness.

from ma earlier post i said if your laptop frame has been built in a way that you can customize and upgrade, why would i stop you from doing what your heart desires? There are two things that are paramount in laptop upgrade hardware compatibility and cooling. If you can achieve below 50 degrees in stressful environments kindly pliz upgrade.

Sikusema laptop. Mine is a desktop. I didn’t even know one can finyilia a Grafix card in a laptop. Anyway…back to my DESKTOP. Answer my earlier question…

Yes you can, you can change the motherboard to the power supply the list is endless with what you can modify. Look for hardware that are compatible, if need help I am hia hia…