Radicalisation is real

Mujamaa cum srowre … I was once in the middle east kuwajengea taifa and not to join ISIS, donge.

Jihadi brides. They will be gang-fucked by Daesh mujahideens while chanting Allahu AKbar.

1 Like

Yeah. Some of these Arab regimes support Daesh lunatics by giving them funds and weaponry so that they assert Sunni dominance over Shias, Christians and Kurds. Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar are complicit in Daesh’s atrocities.

1 Like

that brown skin is damn hot

Am sure you would be more interested in her mother.

1 Like

If this is true then they are fucked either way, if they manage to get to ISIS then they will be sex slaves for the fighters and will die horrible deaths sooner or later, If they dont manage to get to ISIS then they will probably get kidnapped and raped by horny mean looking jihadis .

ROR nigga got jokes…i only penetrate mothers of assholes like yourself

If only minds could easily reject the crap fed to them by radicalization. I wish foolishness would be hitting human beings at the age of 90 upwards.

but this is a classic case of self selection, they are bound to die sooner or later, the brighter ones are in western capitals and running banks all over the middle east and funding them. They will eventually enjoy the real fruits of the war

1 Like

Niaje caveman… ?

Poa wamaguok…

:D:D:D

hahahaha…Maybe