RADIO SHOWS

That show was fire. Halafu there was the other one that used to feature Kenyan music (the likes of K’Shaka, etc) on Sundays from 8pm to midnight, don’t quite recall who the host was. Never missed it.

:slight_smile: Ícoya ríthekagíríra mwagau.

Haha. Ndio maana we dont argue sijui processor ya samsung ni kali kuliko ya infinix.

Tushatoka hiyo stage kitambo:D:D:D

mnakumbuka sheki leggi na the late baba GRACE MSALAME?? THAT was a good show people na some kbc program called forces request you people missed na pia i agree munene nyaga, ted and ngatia were good peeps with a good show

Sheki Leggi, Metro FM daily from 10am to 2pm. That show introduced me to Lingala. Armed Forces Request Show was on Friday evenings 8-9pm, KBC GS.

Caroline Mutoko was amazing, I loved the conversations.

Very naughty :slight_smile: when she and Múthoni Bwika hosted late night on Capital FM.

Caroline Mutoko has always been giving @Female Perspective compe siwes listen to hio takataka ya mwanamke

hapa sasa tunaeza kaa chini pale taru kwa munga tukunywe kahawa tungu tukiongea hii maneno i can see we had the same shows we listened to na sheki leggi alikua anaanza safari mombasa, kaloleni, mazeras, kokotoni, mariakani, maji ya chumvi, samburu, taru… etc all the way to malava border akisalimia watu kila town alikua na mafans my guy… he was the real deal

she was amazing

For sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et-t1B1IyBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBViC-fEdm0

The saga continues indeed…
[ATTACH=full]133416[/ATTACH]

Am I the only one who used to listen to BBC’s The Click?

Since Fareed Khimani exited capiroo (with Seanice) and XFM, I don’t devotedly listen to a particular morning show. Mutoko and Nyambs were good. Sometimes I even switch to vernacular.

Of course. Was a fan.

Hii naonanga kwa BBC World News Tv.

True, most morning shows were boring. Fareed had a good show

He could have been 12 or 14 at the time and living in Nairobi at the time considering most parts of the country could only watch or listen to KBC

Capiroo fm Nilikuwa nasikiza tu juu ya Kui and Italia on “The fuse show”. Tangu watoke nami pia nilihama

Pinye used to spin in Capiro pia and kulikuwa na show ya wasee wa k-shaka on Nation FM called Wakilisha.

I always switch on the radio when am in the house and always choose the stations with the least yapping from presenters and of course with music that appeals to my taste. And mostly it’s for background music.