RAIL GUARD

We have a serious guard rail design flaw in our modern Chinese roads. The joints on the rails disengage on impact and cut across the vehicle. This has led to many lost lives esp on the bypasses…

WTF!!

Weka spoiler nugu.

the hell …who’s these?

weka spoiler!!!

swafi we needed the ngori images

Hapana rusha maneno tu bila kujua maana yake Iko

Fatal English error… .tumbaff

Ety the guy was taken to the thika level 5 while in Comma, the dude died on the spot yawa

Wueh, ange dodge lakini haithuru.

The folly of a grade A vehicle being compromised by grade Z rails.

Those rails look okay.

Iyo picha I highly doubt… Kwani alikua amekalia kiti na kichwa? There is another pic doing rounds of a split chin with no other injuries to the body. FAKE!

The merc hit the lowly fixed rails at the sharp uncurved edge and since it was on high speed it pierced thru as easily as a sharp spear on the left side. Whoever took the pics didn’t show the edge where the merc hit the railing head on.

The car went through the rail at the beginning and that’s when the tyre burst
And since it was at a high speed it was able to go at a distance

STOP BEING CHILDISH AT TIMES. STICK TO YOUR PROMISCUOUS LINE OF DUTY

go fuckk a gay skunk chieth

stupid fool who will say anything to seek fame to online people with no identity. why would a father request gory images? to wank on them? kamange hippopotamus ulale shenzi

I wanted to post the same video . It’s not a chinese thing , guard rails all over the world have had the same problem . The fix as the report says is something i haven’t seen on our roads at all .