Raila falls asleep mid interview and completely misses a question!

And we have the sweep of the day, ladies and gents:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don’t let people with nothing going on in their lives other than politics get you worked up. They are stuck in life.

You two have something in common , uotp, I’ m wrong to say that is the reason you are both against templar?

:D:Dwatu wengine wana mauchungu juu mzee wao ana peeliwa mask pole pole tu. it is embarrassing for any Kenyan to have your ‘leader of opposition’ being caught in such a state…if it waz Uhunye they would have been the first ones kuwika kama jogoo na ma memes na gifs…spare us your hypocrisy, meffi.

[ATTACH=full]139413[/ATTACH]

Imefunguka, the other one by @Amused ilikataa, it’s a pity, an old man that age should be playing with the grandkids.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not really, but I feel someone still concentrating on Raila right now is a bit strange coz Raila was “defeated” and we should just move on. By the way I personally try to avoid political discussions nowadays coz there is more to life than politics.
ION, when it’s all said and done, I believe @The.Black.Templar is a friend so I’m not exactly against him.

Swadtka kabisaa

you, Sir, miss the point. it is not concentrating; it is more like finding the incident amusing…an anecdote in life…:slight_smile:

At 2 in the A.M.? Really?

Why didn’t he just ask the lady to clarify? That old moderator was probably in the same boat as Raira, so asking him what the “final question” is only made the whole thing more awkward.

life is a 24 hour venture…and we march to different drummers…

Is there a specific time one should post???

wengine tuko Alaska banaaa

Bet haujawai panda ndege let alone on a transatlantic trip or crossed a different time zone.

The trip from Africa to Europe to the west across the Atlantic takes a toll on a young person let alone a man in his 70’s. Even if you’re flying business or first class where the seats turn into beds. Familiarize yourself with jetlag. Pray that you live to be 70 before you start laughing and making fun & jokes of a man that is your grandfather’s peer. Heshima si utumwa.

Ati akina Orengo ni diaper changers

The questions and answers had been pre-scripted, but JaKuon’s habit of going comatose on podiums got the better of him.

If you listen carefully, he first asks the host “What should I say?”, then realises that he is not going to be cued, so he starts stuttering that he didn’t get the last question.

Blame it on millennials, always speeding and no time for old folks.

@Grundy and @Touchlyrics relax guys mahali niko hio masaa haikuwa 2am. Alafu this is current affairs and i am sure you also laughed a bit when you saw that ama? It is just funny thats all it is humour!

Anyway, as long as RAO insists on being in the news…tutaendelea kuwatch!

Just rewatched it to confirm. “What do we say”. That moderator/discussant is playing a game with jakuon to attract research funds for the institute and generate papers and scholarships