Raila Knocked out by a small kid

Sounds to me like a normal debate between a Jubilee supporter (the kid) and a nasa supporter (whoever’s asking questions). Y’all read too much into these things.

@Jazzman kuja uone ujinga hapa.

1 Like

Haha lazima uite backup! Cant you hold down the fort alone

1 Like

Hehe. Some of you cretins are not even sure whether im Jazzman or not. Namuita aone ujinga. I can handle all your BS alone. I always do.

2 Likes

UOTP

3 Likes

meffi wewe hicho kiswahili waskia kama ni cha kikiyu. ua tribal-mided noogle

And who exactly are to tell me that

1 Like

Dick measuring contest

Kama uhuru ni macho nyanya, si huyu chini ni macho damu basi?

http://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/1618134_0.jpg?itok=XGSMNsQW

:D:D:D:D…Vitisho baridi pelekea manzi yako.

:D:D:D:D…Exactly!! I am no one just an honest observation.

Jakom akiuza hio koti tunafunga paybill number.

1 Like

What happened to Orengo ‘s half a million shilling suits and Nyong’o’ s 2,500 shilling lunches at the Serena?
I can’t believe it’s the same group that’s now begging.

Go fuck your mother

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D…Do tell??? inaonekana wewe ni pro io sector!!Dont try and project you bad behaviours to other’s.Unlike you my mum is sacred!!!Bure kabisa.:smiley:

1 Like

boss ata ka uko na beef na wasepere… everything there is pure coastal biznezz!!! hakuna wa-bara hapo

raira is being used by foreign intel agents to destabilise the govt. Na hajui since haja yake kubwa ni akalie ile kiti bahati alikalia

1 Like

I like the fluency when kids talk in their mother tongues, or local dialects, they are at ease and they express themselves very well.

Remind me how many votes the kid has

Wachana na hawa mafala. Hawawezi kuona ukweli, wacha tusecede tuwaachie nchi yao tuunde yetu ya haki na ukweli.

1 Like