Raila.... now is not Chiloba

please, Sir, these are simple English words; not medical terms:)

Don’t get surprised

24/7 RAILA THIS…RAILA THAT… HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALWAYS DANCING TO BABA`S TUNE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pyrrhic.

Its called hammering in the last nail!

SINCE 1963, HAMCHOKI?

demented demagogue. he is not just senile, he is psychotic and its getting worse by the day

Hehe nyinyi hamchoki kuchagua looser since 1963? Kama hamchoki pia sisi hatutachoka!

Hii ni zaidi ya noma… . :D:D
But I like it, for far too long Jubilee was letting babuon set the agenda. It’s time he was put in his rightful place.

VEINED TREE HOLDER DETECTED :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@BINYAVANGA WAINAINA 24/7 RAILA THIS…RAILA THAT… HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALWAYS DANCING TO BABA`S TUNE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What was it that when wahenga said … You can lie to people sometime but you can’t lie to all the people all the time.

In the last election (previous before 8th August) I voted for Uhuru but this time round kura yangu hapati. Alicheza na mshahara yetu and to add salt to injury he insulted one of our prominent wazees huko nyumbani. UOTP

Kindly allow me to copy this…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and add coldprisoneeeeeer

Si pia baba wachange vipengee za constitution. Si walisema “wakijumuisha tunajumuisha , wakiiba tunaiba”

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALWAYS DANCING TO BABA`S TUNE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NKT…This fly is buzzing and shitting all over the threads.

Huyu ni Jazzwoman msare tuu, hii ni better kuliko kuitana mamako all over the place

trolls look for attention. just ignore them and they will wither out

Wooooooii!!! Baba has completely gone kuku on us.
[ATTACH=full]128601[/ATTACH]