Raila Odinga calls for probe into mass failure of KCSE exam

Good morning Jaduong’.
I am reminded of a client’s wife who was surprised when I answered my phone in English.
:D:D:D

RAO does not want an educated and well informed society. Such a populace would never vote for him. It is important that a majority of Kenyans remain quasi-literate.

:)just literate enough to appreciate when someone tells them when their wives are pregnant?

You had to raise your hand.Make him understand.I wish i knew a thing about woodcraft.

The generation that went to school between 2005 and 2015.There is much to worry about them

He should first form a commission of inquiry into his own loser…hood…ness.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wanking to Raila’s sentiments literally. Kweli simba ni simba

Sossion ni shenzi type meffi sana . Talking of how Matiang’i is a dictator who has refused education reforms and thus the reason why students are failing . The reason for failure is wizi wa mitihani is over now . Parents and teachers in top schools paying 10k or more each to make sure their children ‘pass’ . The drop from last year is now simply natural randomness of results .

A commission of inquiry on how he has a degree and yet never went through primary and secondary education.

Raila officially took his role as opposition leader to criticize the illegitimacy of kcse result. The work of opposition is to counter check the government and raila is working wonders in that ministry.

C’mon…:smiley: Welding is not neurosurgery or Pure Math. How many facts do you need to learn before you become an expert in chomelea? 100? You need to learn 100,000 facts to become a neurosurgeon. Please, as much as we want to emphasize the importance of trade schools let’s agree that for some people, masomo is not their forte. It’s requires a different type of intelligence that’s not inferior per se, just different. Ni makosa kusema watu wa D na foko jembe should pursue other fields outside of academia? Germans will agree with me. Mbona watu wanacatch? Am sorry! :Do_O

They’re now doctors and engineers in our economy :eek::eek:

Hehehe. Isorait.
I’ll stick to my welding lane.
Intern positions open for 2018.
[ATTACH=full]146792[/ATTACH]

Boss, just keep doing your thing and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. You have gifted hands no doubt.

Hahahaha! Roga mtu

:D:D
Jajuok dunderhead.

Stick to your lane makanika, ati ulisomea nini tena,. hahaha

:D:D:D
Certificate in Welding and Fabrication.
Wi Got Polytechnic P.O. Box Private Bag, Chemelil.

This argument is wrong. There are several who have bridged Uni through technical institutes and completed Degrees.