Raila Odinga on Citizen Tv

The guy is surrounded by lawyers…are they really lawyers

I read some people were shot dead? All for what?

Ha huku watu wanapigwa risasi za makalio juu yake.

Priorities are skewed.

Jubilee should be careful. He says he will not formally withdraw, which means he wants to be on the ballot. Jubilee supporters might fail to turn up thinking that RAT supporters will not vote, only to wake up to RAT win the following morning.

Cleopa Malala amesema leo Kakamega “Kama wewe ni mwanaume, leta ballot box hapa!” the idea is to lock out some polling stations, one is enough to invalidate an election

That is not going to happen. This time around hakuna kuchanganyikiwa, ballot ni moja na vote ndio maandamano ya Jubilants. 70+1

GSU haitambui mang’aa.

We are the same on this.at this point they can destroy the cbd all they want.we will rebuild it from scratch.
Some pple want war so that the nation can brake,but we are ready to face the war so that the nation can survive.

The kind of resentment i see against my fellow country men-luo…(no hate indeed) will with no doubt have an adverse effect many years to come.they will for a long time be branded the black sheep,by the mere fact that a single human being is misleading them.leadership calls for compromise for the sake of prosperity.i mean the demos have been reduced to a luo affair

atafinywa hiyo makende yake he will no longer be able to chew his wife en clandes…atajua hajui meffi

Ata jua hajui.he is a nobody

Talked like ten men mum

Sadly enough, they might chest thump all they want but I know a well respected industrialist who’s quietly terminating services of any member of the Luo community who engages in the slightest breaking of company rules and regulations.

originally by Jean-Paul Sartre

And why does he always look drowsy or sleepy in all th images and videos???! :confused:o_O

RWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBPORK!!!

jamaa halali…would you sleep if all your plans were going haywire?

Lmfao…!!i don’t know, none of my plans have ever gone haywire :slight_smile:

Who knew democracy could. be so expensive? Our best case scenario involves us holding a peaceful election, if Raila or anyone else sues the IEBC and wins we go back to the polls again, that is better than failing to conduct an election and venturing into a constitutional crisis with an incumbent who knows he has the numbers to win an election and an opposition leader who knows he not only has no money to run a campaign but he also does not have the numbers to win, only an election can save us

I thought you need to ensure no voting in an entire constituency.