Raila on NTV

come to think of it! they should have been ready for a rerun. ama ni chebukadNASA trying to play to the nasa tune?

1 Like

naskia alkua analalamika wakisii wanaenda statehouse kufanya nn…sasa tutamfanya chief dish washer

Why is the media insinuating that elections are going to be postponed only that IEBC has not announced the new date?

it was in newspaper:
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001254845/safran-morpho-asks-iebc-to-push-election-date-to-october-26

1 Like

I don’t trust the motive of any person trying to push the date further and then quoting someone else especially the media. Let everyone stick to their mandate. IEBC already gazetted 17/10 and its official. Even the security services have planned itself on its supporting role for that date.

6 Likes

On the flip side, they maybe had it wrapped expecting one definite result!? Only for the SC overturn it??

1 Like

almost talking of mkate nusu :D:D

1 Like

Uhuru asijaribu kupeana even a bread crumb! tutaanza petition ya Ruto for president!

4 Likes

mzae ni mwendaa huyu,it’s only in nyanza ndio hakutakuwa na uchaguzi

2 Likes

Uhuruto’s rule continues then. Me sees no problem with that

1 Like

anahepa iyo swali sana but his game is clear as daylight

Bado tuko mbali na having a coup as pple think…Ile siku utaskia it has been declared a state of emergency hapo ndo utajua kimeumana.

3 Likes

We will swear in the dynamic duo.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

Finally I’ve understood Raila’s gameplan.
No Election is simply a face saving strategy.
He has hinted that election might happen in Gatundu but not in other parts of Kenya.
In short, he will tell his supporters in Kisumu and a few other places not to vote, and to disrupt any voting exercise that might happen. He hopes this will force the Supreme Court to nullify the election again as it was not ‘free and fair’.
But the election will still take place in most of the country.
Central, Rift Valley, North Eastern, Parts of coast, Nairobi. etc.

[ATTACH=full]126888[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Free and fair can also happen when a party withdrawals or clearly instructs his voters to stay at home. Hiyo ya disruption atajionea.

2 Likes

Apana, yeye siyo kama mimi. RWNBP.

2 Likes

In court, he’ll probably use the argument that there was suppression of voter turnout in an unprecedented scale.
Never mind he is the one who sent the goons to enforce his directive.

I wonder if western n coast would partake in absconding voting for a president apart from Luo nyanza

1 Like