Raila’s Mantra: Deceive, Defraud, Disrupt and/or Destroy....

Kuna some contributors wengine hapa, like the one before my “it’s fake” comment ,makes assumption just right from his shit-hole, till I wonder if he helps his wife kwa masengenyo as part of their foreplay before steamy sex. What’s he spewing anyway ?

1 Like

Fuck you Isaack. Hamna ushago Kenya.

Differentiate between a lab assistant being given some tutorial duties and a lecturer. …

Answer the question. Anyone ever confirmed to have been taught by engineer Raila? Anyone?

8 Likes

Gather apparently this question has been asked for ages… Check this out:
http://nipate.com/viewtopic.php?t=8329

Halafu make sure you get to the comment “halafu usikie akisema kimeibiwa”

http://nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4001&sid=c651dc25e96eff08c172117a5648de8d

Once a pig, always a pig.
[ATTACH=full]125052[/ATTACH]

Mtu aniwekee zile fisi mbili huwa zinacheka.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Nimewachia hapo kwa bangi. Kati ya Raila na Uhuru nani anakaa mtu wa bangi.

4 Likes

Makes lots of sense, I think I believe it,

Of course you do

@FieldMarshal CouchP tuambie kama uliwaipatana na Rao pale U.O.N ama wewe ulisomea Kenya Poly

1 Like

This source can not be verified, so sjasoma. Going through the comments, hehe…
When the article speaks evil of Raila and his cronies, This is Gold
When an article speaks evil of Ruto, uhuru and cronies, upuss and fake paid media. I rest my case.

of course. iko swali?:slight_smile:

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]125081[/ATTACH]

1 Like

We will never allow a communist to rule us. Neffaaaaa

Full link pris?

Lakini hapo kwa child soldiers umetuenjoy! That fat kid is the son of slain Moslem cleric Sheikh Aboud Rogo.
Even Nyali M.p Mohammed Ali visited their home after sheikh was killed & the kid said A.T.P.U had branded him a terrorist who had undergone training for upto 6yrs but the boy was 10 yrs old…so alienda huko akiwa toddler?? plus he is fat AF! hawezi hata kimbia bila kuhema kama mbuzi!!
Erroneous article!!!

1 Like

maybe Raila smoked weed during his youth, like former president Obama.

chifu, in KTalk politics, you are either with us or with them. No sitting on the fence.

1 Like