Raila the COWARD.

Raila knows that what matter most is international support, which depend on his image. He knows that support is everything since he has no numbers at home. At the moment he wishes uhuru would act stupid and arrest him based on his foot soldier fake utterances, for that would improve his image and uhuru legitimate win would be questioned. Raila is not a coward, the west has let him down at that moment he needed them most. Uhuru understands him well and checkmates his every move, he is frustrated.

Jaruos must not quote Dedan Kimathi.
Let it be known.
:smiley:

They should resist

They realized that the alpha male is a closeted beta male…wacha hangover ziishe za Pilsner na Konyagi utakipatapata

He should then ask them to create a country for him where they can vote for him since their support matters more than that of Kenyans ama namna gani?

On Uhuru you are lying through your teeth. Hizo kura alipata 2012 alipigiwa na bibi yake ama na wakenya? Na hao ma MP walienda naye ICC walikuwa mermaids, au nyau au kondoo? Si walikuwa watu na haswa wakenya?

Let me know when RAT reaches Bondo for retirement.

The west let him down? They don’t owe him anything!

This is a propaganda article trying to show us that Raila has or had options. That he could be sworn in if he didn’t refuse. Now we should praise him.

The truth is there were no options.

Raila knows well that it is impossible for him to be sworn.it is against the law and Kamiti would be waiting for him and also ile 25b alisema maybe already cheque ishamature

My thinking exactly when I read this thing in the morning. He’s trying to look like someone who respects the constitution. What a fail. But to his worshippers, this man can do no wrong.

Darwin rhymes with @gashwin

True, his friendly crooked media spinning.

The man is a coward. pure and simple. Hakuna mambo na self preservation. When he saw those bodies in the mortuary fridge in 2008 he broke down.
Do you know what revolutionaries have to do to gain power? They are heartless. this guy likes to take people to the brink but he doesn’t have what it takes to finish the job. Mnagangwa down south killed thousands of ZAPU supporters in the 1980s to earn his stripes. Raila just likes the thrill of appearing as if he’s actually going to do it na ni mchezo tu not that I support him or his style of politics. Not at all. This is just a view I held about him that was confirmed today.

When you start saying ati, “they should have told me not to come because they were going to shoot my supporters” that stinks of a coward not self preservation.

Angemalizia, “And because of what they have done, Tuesday like I promised tuko nao mundu khumundu! Wakiapisha tunaapisha!”

Unless of course all these swearing in business and secession talk was just empty talk.

When history is written there’s a college student who will one day ask,“With such anger and disappointment why didn’t Mr. Odinga finally do it? I mean he claims the election was always stolen and multiple times his people were ready to swear him in why didn’t he do it?”

The lie told will be that “it’s because he was a law abiding democrat.”

But the truth is that he was a gutless COWARD. Allasane ouattara swore himself in as president of ivory coast in 2010 and he is still the president to this day.

Your reasoning is worse than that of Odinga. So, according to you, you can just decide to be sworn in and become president? So if people are disappointed for losing elections they can swear their candidate? Will he also be president of his opponents?
This is your new theory of what nation states are.
He could be sworn in and then… Ouattara did not swear himself, Bagbo had already been ousted by French forces.
The issue for discussion now is why was Odinga misadvised not to participate in the election?

Msidanganywe. Raila likes to talk the big talk. To stomp with the big boys in the yard, but wapi; the man is just a puppy.

He was screaming all over “Si mliona Ivory Coast? Hivo ndio itakuwa hapa!”

But where is that Ivory Coast talk now? You watch him closely prancing around like a pony putting on a big show but it’s just empty talk. Like his father before him these guys are not politicians. And neither are they warlords or revolutionaries. Hapa ndio utaanza kuskia akina muthama wakilia “nilidhani ni ndume kumbe tulikuwa tunafuata jamaa muoga hivo.”

And the signs have been there all along like when he took his main competitors to the Hague but still lost to them. When you make a broad and powerful announcement that you will be sworn in as president, that is the ultimate. Those are not words to be taken lightly. And then you suddenly back off…

don’t talk if you don’t have facts:

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Ouattara-swears-himself-in/1066-1066576-fbvyp0/index.html

Heroes die.

like I pointed out above it’ll only be a matter of time before the generals start complaining about Raila’s lack of spine. The day hasn’t even ended and miguna miguna is already accusing raila of making a huge mistake:

This is @RailaOdinga’s BIG
MISTAKE. In 2011, Allasane
Quattara BRAVELY staked out
the presidency of Côte d’Ivoire.
Gambian president, Adama
Barrow did the same in January,
2017. No one begs for power!
https://t.co/1NeSf1YYqm— Dr.
Miguna Miguna
(@MigunaMiguna) November 25,

I believe that was yesterday. Cowardice pure and simple. Anafanyisha watu kazi mzito year in year out for nothing.

the man has been trying to engineer crisis after crisis hoping to ride on the aftermath to negotiate his way into government but the dynamic duo has been outsmarting him by not reacting the way he hoped. a section of the media has also been working hard to create the impression there was a crisis worth non-legal mediation…he lost everything.