Raila to be sworn in Next Week

There’s something called The Red Line. Na si ile ya Ole Lenku

@jaymoh ,you need to register this signature phrase.
Ignore the words before the phrase.

For Raila he knows the has the crowd, people willing to defend him, people who call him ‘People President’ he can bank his supporters will take a bullet for him. For them a declaration by IEBC is non issue. To them they hang the cloud of illegitimacy on Uhuru’s head.

Exactly.
Koome should do exactly what he did on Friday.
I know babuon hates to see only Uhuru on the front pages.
He must bulldoze his way there.

Meaning indeed Kenya made the right choice.

I know a Maasai workmate who voted Raila on 8/8 and Uhuru on 26th Oct her decision was informed by what she witnessed after 8/8.

Let him go down in a dignified manner. Both sides of the divide do not need this

https://businesstoday.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/IEBC-Demo-kisumu.jpg

She only needs to drop the stone and go back to her market stall…

fixeeed

that act has not been signed into law, and even if it did, it doesnt say any judge can swear in any person

:D:D:D

I hear these days you’re a house nigro?!

I voted for Rao on 8/8 but after some few murmurs niliskia aaaah hapana. i said it in this forum, when IEBC declared Uhuru winner on 11/8 he said in Luo ‘they will not have it easy, this time’
It turns out he is hell bent on bringing confusion and mayhem.

Things fall Apart
by Chinua Achebe…

“When @Okonkwo was unable to transform his clan to a Resistance Movement to fight the white man, he rallied his people to resist work and to destroy the white man’s belongings.
This too did not succeed, it failed to get acceptance beyond his village. In anger and desperation, @Okonkwo hanged himself- He died in disgrace much like his father Unoka!”

I have been called many names before. Whoever said that maybe he has good reasons for that

The govt. should not interapt that comedy act. let’s see what real hunger for power looks like. Will his cowardly deputy be in attendance, I wonder?

And who will be the chief justice? Odunga in a mask? the Tanzanian c.j.?
Even odunga can’t be that foolish to ruin a judicial career he worked hard to build.

Na akipewa sword labda itakuwa panga ya supermarket. Ama slasher imepigwa nyundo. Will he be able to finish his presidential speech out of fear ama itakuwa kwa forest mahali? And which arms of govt. will Raila head?
This is a new low even for raila.
And I thought they would SECEDE first then swear in their president… is there nothing they ever finish in this world? mara resist, mara secede…

And how will secession continue and yet you claim to be a Kenyan president? What will happen to the bunge la mwanachis? si umalize kazi moja kwanza. The bunge la mwananchi’s have been passed in some counties. They haven’t heard their first meetings to discuss majimbo politics and you’re already declaring yourself a president… Raila is simply jumping his own gun. They haven’t held a single discussion on secession, they haven’t even seceded and now he claims to be president; of where? of who?

If Mombasa secedes who will be the president of mombasa, Mr. Raila? Will you then resign as the president of Kenya to take up leadership in mombasa? I also thought you were fed up of the Kenya experiment, if you’re fed up why would you then want to lead Kenya, especially the kikuyus of Kenya? hii ya raila ni upuzi tupu.
And you always sing this song democracy, how is a swearing in in some bush democratic?

This dude wants to make sure so many of his tribe mates die.

Some generals must bite the dust

When did they ever “think”?

Seems we will never arrive at destination ‘interesting times.’…imekuwa wimbo.

Which judge will perform a crime? Even Odunga isn’t stupid

The ACT became law on 28th of October 14 days after being taken to the president.