Raila to lead economic recovery in Uhuru deal

He will be 77 years old in 2022. He has little energy to campaign and giving vitendawili… I think the handshake was out some consideration on if he still has the energy to continue staying in the streets with press conferences daily for 5 years

Who votes for the bills in Parliament? The president? He cannot be fully responsible if your MPs knew kenyans will suffer and kept quite.

his input is in those bills directly or indirectly. the mps are just a rubber tamp for the executive. if they dont vote for the bil wataambiwa they are not supporting govt.

…he cannot. It’s a trap. The global economy is in recession and headed for depression…as RAO he is not economically astute…that has never been his forte…huu ni mtego. But ju it will give him access to looting he might take it up. But it’s a fools errand. The economy cannot recover by 2022…not possible. Tourism is DEAD and no hope of recovery in the short to medium term.

It’s their time to eat wacha Baba akule

In theory he can escape responsibility if Parliament wasn’t majority Jubilee and not a rubber-stamp of the Executive.

In reality, Uhuru is 100% responsible for votes in Parliament. It doesn’t matter how bad the law is- it will be passed there by force. Mpende, msipende.

This is why Aden Duale will survive the ongoing purge. No other MP is as useful as he is when it comes to forcing bills through. Justin Muturi is also a key accomplice in all of the laws that pass.

The studious silence by Duale indicates a very pragmatic chap…a true politician.

Raila could not change the fortunes of his kibera constituents so how would he now help create an upturn in kenyas economy. He is the wrong man to do it plain and simple.

He could have changed their fortunes at any time. But tell me. Would educated and enlightened voters vote for him? If not then from the Moi School of Politics keep them poor. And keep your seat.

Personally I think he didn’t have the energy to run in 2017 and that was a key reason why his campaign was so lacklustre. Losing his kid was a massive strategic blow.

In fact the Supreme Court handed him a crucial chance for redemption by annulling the presidential vote but he completely blew it by refusing to take part in a rerun.

The handcheque was him cashing out. Uhuru needed the handcheque more than Raila. Jamaa amechoka kabisa. No more energy at all. BBI is his retirement ticket and that’s why he’s campaigning hard for it.

Flaw in your logic. If he is such a spent force why did UK need him? Methinks UK has been playing the long game. He will play both RAO and Ruto…but again I am no Psychic and 2022 iko karibu

Alisema hana pesa yake, ataendelea kukopa. Naye kalinzo akasema alete mandeleo ukamba kwanza kabla ache kukopa. The leader we needed was mudavadi kibaki was right

To sideline Ruto. The marriage of convenience that is the Jubilee party ended when Uhuru got his second term.

Remember the shouts of ‘rudisha mkono’ early in Uhuru’s second term. If Ruto was as cunning as his supporters claim, that is when he should have realized that he was about to be dumped

The economy of Kenya will start growing positively past 2023. All indications show next year the economy will not grow as the World Bank and IMF predict. We will use lots of money to Interests on loans, a heated political environment which only politicians will be interested in and more debts to pay more loans.

I think if the governor of Central Bank left- the economy would be in a free fall. That guy is using all tricks in the books to make sure the shilling does not collapse. He is not getting help from the government.

Exactly, he is being handed another shiny poisoned chalice same as Mau conservations.
Fool me once…
Fool me twice…

Suppose Raila and ruto decides to have the full cake and kick out the power broker. They both have reasons to punish uhuru. If they join hands like in 2007 and abandons uhuru with Gideon, uhuru would be sent home before 2022. The future is not so bright for uhuru especially with this empty coalitions with no tangible benefit. He has already made raila feel insecure by bringing gideon into the table, raila has been there and remembers how Moi played him. Hapa naona kakaiwaka, let us wait and see

Those are silly questions asked by silly kenyans who cannot be liberated from an illusionary thinking.

You really believe Ruto didn’t know that he’d be dumped? Why do you think he went straight to the grassroots instead of waiting for endorsement by kina Uhunye? Going straight for the grassroots ndipo alikamatia dynasties chini.

We have articles that claims there was a fall out between uhuru and Ruto before the handshake the handshake was to help uhuru otherwise with two groups hitting you… . Raila changing his stand on fighting for electoral justice quite abruptly is a sign of resignation somehow… I am not saying his supporters nolonger exists but as a person he seems to have changed his mind on struggling for the top seat and he is not as vibrant as he used to be… Otherwise tungeona watu kwa streets hadi 2022…but again he may be trying to make those who have always insisted he should retire wonder.

Do you know of any candidate who has changed the fortunes of his/her constituents?