Raila will be in government, tuambiane ukweli jameni

These are tired tales that are unproven. I don’t have that many hours to list down ALL Jubilee scandals but you know they’re quite a number. For starters I’d like to understand how Jubilee have spent over 2 Trillion borrowed in the last 4.5 years alone.

I’ll make it easier for you; Start with the 380B SGR scam.

Hiyo ya Baba he dint steal, he was being a patriot by hiding it so it’s not stolen

I think it has just dawned on some people that RWNEEEBPORK and now they’re in the bargaining stage after total denial. Wanaomba kuota boflo in the hope that they’ll push the DP aside. Ole wao. Presidency and Deputy Presidency taken. Labda nominated MCA

Same with how Jubilee “looted” these are tired tales that are unproven.

But the 2 Trillion debt is proven my fren. We need to see the value.

This is Miguna Timothy McVeigh

i am hearing that siku hizi mko na rastafarian policemen in kisumu wielding bayonets for extracting lead from bullet student victims who had only stepped out to buy themselves some ice…

What is debt? Last time I checked it doesn’t mean theft. Even if it was 67.93 Zillion debt, the definition will remain the same. Let’s stop pussy footing here, the side you support is also filled with thieving hyenas, it’s no better.

Mi nategea hii pare hell
[ATTACH=full]132820[/ATTACH]

Of course. I should’ve known before engaging you. I was relating debt with value but that’s different from the usual RWNBP yapping that we’ve seen here. You can’t convince anyone by avoiding a topic. 2 Trillion is not pocket change.

Already Serikali ya Uhuru ni Nusu Mkate between Ouru na WSR. Labda apewe quarter na Ouru na hio sioni ikiwezekana.

Your tin god already passed judgement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC7ogq3_2P8

We were talking about thieves not debt.

Wacha kuongea mbaya juu ya maragoli yetu, brarry phandom…

Ok.

The only serikali he’ll be in is the village meetings at Bondo and being added to several school boards with hopes that he’ll sponsor to buy a school bus. Sasa labda hii secession pulls through he leads his robots na huko. Ida will be CS of Treasury, she has the qualifications from how she was managing the PayBill.

some people would have to be very optimistic:)

buana uncle yako mudavadi alitombewa bibi dryfry

some people would have to be very optimistic:)

Kibaki used 20B on Thika road. Kenyans can see it without logging into that portal of gok delivers. What did 400B Eurobond do?